Chapter 48 The gift

Yan Hao was uneasy all night, and the next morning he rushed to the tenth floor with the pass card given by Mr. Pang, intending to make up for what he missed yesterday. bowed, but came to nothing. Mr. Pang is busy and he is not in the laboratory.

  When Professor Qin found out about this matter, he couldn't help but laugh. No wonder the boy reacted so calmly yesterday, and he didn't recognize anyone emotionally. But it's not Yan Hao's fault, Mr. Pang doesn't like to show off, there are almost no TV interviews, and his reputation is only famous in the mech circle, but many people have only heard the name but never seen the real person. Yan Hao is a freshman, so it's not surprising that he didn't recognize Mr. Pang.

  Professor Qin had no choice but to comfort Yan Hao, saying that since Mr. Pang recognized him as a disciple, he would not regret it, and let him go back with peace of mind. Study hard, study hard, and become an excellent mecha master as soon as possible, which is what Mr. Pang likes most.

  Coming down from the tenth floor, Yan Hao intends to visit his own laboratory. His laboratory is on the other side of the laboratory building. He needs to go out through the door on the elevator side and walk through a long corridor to the other side of the laboratory building.

  Yan Hao walked to the laboratory while looking down at his optical brain. He sent a message to Sheng Heng in the morning, asking when he would arrive at school, but there was no reply until now.

  Haven't gotten off the spaceship yet? Yan Hao was thinking, when suddenly a call came from a distance.

  "Brother Yan Hao Elementary School."

  Yan Hao raised his head abruptly, and saw two familiar voices not far ahead, one fat and the other thin. It was Cheng Wenkang and Sheng Heng who hadn't seen each other during the holiday. It was Cheng Wenkang who called him. Sheng Heng was standing beside Cheng Wenkang, holding a box in his hand, looking at him with a smile on his face.

  "Senior Cheng, Senior Sheng." Yan Hao trotted up to meet him, "I was wondering when you would come back just now." "Sorry, it's

  two days later than the scheduled time." Sheng Heng called Yan Hao before returning. I said hello, I was supposed to come back two days in advance, but something delayed me.

  "In order to buy this mecha core for you, the boss took a lot of effort." Cheng Wenkang explained, "The people in the military department refused to give it to you at first, but the boss entrusted..." "Fatty." Sheng Heng glared at him

  .

  "What?"

  "It's nothing, this is the core of the mecha made by Feng Leishi, do you want to see it?" Sheng Heng touched the box in front of him.

  "Yeah." Yan Hao only felt that he was really lucky in the past two days. First he saw the seventh-level mecha, then he saw the ninth-level mecha, and then he was accepted as a disciple by Mr. Pang, and now he can touch the wind and thunder stone with his own hands. The manufactured mecha core.

  "Go to your lab." Sheng Heng said.

  "Okay." The three of them walked towards the laboratory together. As soon as they entered the door, Yan Hao couldn't wait to take the box in Sheng Heng's hand, opened it, and stared at the azure mecha core inside, his eyes were straight.

  Seeing his obsessed look, Sheng Heng couldn't help laughing, and when he was done watching, he pretended to be dissatisfied and said, "When I got off the spaceship, I received a message from you. I thought it was a holiday. , my junior misses me a little bit. Now it seems that what you think about is only the core of this mech." "