Chapter 27 I will protect you from now on

"Brother, you..." Yan Fei seemed to be frightened by Yan Hao's sudden outburst, his delicate face turned pale, and he bit his lips tightly, as if trying to endure something, "But you can't Because you hate me, you gave up your major in pharmacy, you have paid so much, and you even failed a grade in the first year of junior high school, you can't just ruin your life just because of impulse..."

  "You don't need to worry about it." Yan Hao is not a person who is good at words, every time he gets angry, he just stares at others fiercely with red eyes, and then trembles all over himself. He has a strong logical ability to calculate all the mathematical formulas in the textbook, but he doesn't know how to refute Yan Fei's words.

Why does this person in front of him say every word is for his own good, but he feels disgusted.

  "Yan Hao, don't be ignorant of what's good and what's wrong." A figure suddenly rushed out from the slanting stab, and threw Yan Hao back fiercely.

  Yan Hao was trying his best to endure his anger, never expecting that someone would push him, he was caught off guard and staggered a few steps.

  "Ming Chuan?" Yan Fei looked at the visitor in surprise.

  The person who came was none other than his and Yan Hao's high school classmate, Wu Mingchuan who was admitted to the Federal University together with them.

  "Yan Fei, did he bully you again?" Wu Mingchuan saw Yan Fei's pale face and red eyes, turned his head angrily and gave Yan Yan Hao a hard look.

  "Ming Chuan, my brother didn't bully me." Yan Fei explained eagerly.

  "Stop defending him, he has been bullying you since childhood." Wu Mingchuan roared angrily.

  It’s like this again, it’s always been like this since I was a child, why don’t others feel disgusted when I hear these disgusting words.

  "What the hell are you?" Accompanied by a roar, a book flew out from behind Yan Hao, and slammed into Wu Mingchuan fiercely.

  "Be careful." Yan Fei pulled Wu Mingchuan to avoid the attack.

  "Who are you?" Wu Mingchuan looked at the three-centimeter-thick book at his feet, glaring angrily at the boy who suddenly appeared.

  "You still have the nerve to ask me, what the hell are you, come to our mech manufacturing department to make trouble, bully none of us, right?" He Shao's voice was loud, and he immediately attracted the attention of the people around him.

  This was originally the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. Naturally, some people saw the dispute between the three just now, but the dispute was not serious, and it looked like they knew each other, so everyone didn't care too much. But He Shao's voice is different. Someone came to the dormitory of the mecha manufacturing department to bully their mecha manufacturing department? How can this work?

  In an instant, more than a dozen unkind eyes looked over.

  Wu Mingchuan's arrogant arrogance immediately subsided, but he still shouted sternly: "Don't confuse black and white, it is obvious that Yan Hao is bullying Yan Fei. He yelled at Yan Fei so loudly just now, and everyone saw it." He Shao heard the words

  , He turned his head and glanced at Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao looked at He Shao firmly, and was about to explain, when He Shao suddenly turned his head away again and said loudly: "If you bully, you will bully, what's the matter?" Yan Hao was stunned

  .

  "Why are you unreasonable?" Wu Mingchuan said angrily.

  "Reasonable, okay, let's talk about it? This is the Mecha Manufacturing Department, which is half a school away from the pharmacy major. You are the ones who came here first. Since you sent them to your door to find bullies, is it wrong for us to help you? ?” He Shao sneered.