Chapter 169 Butterfly Effect 1

In the temporary headquarters of the Sima Legion, Sheng Heng, who was the closest to the wormhole at that time, was reporting the situation at that time.

  "The wormhole appeared without warning. If I hadn't noticed a strong wave of mental power and subconsciously avoided it, I might have been sucked in by the wormhole." Sheng Heng said.

  "Powerful mental power fluctuations,? General Xiao,? Did you feel it at that time?" Yu Xiuyuan turned to General Xiao and asked.

  "No." General Xiao shook his head, "I was far away at that time."

Yan Hao reacted blankly for a while, then glared at Sheng Heng sullenly   : "When is this, you still think about these things." People who have been here for a long time, see their daughter-in-law think about these things."

  "You...can't you wait for this crisis to pass?"

  "Okay, wait for this crisis to pass." Sheng Heng lowered his eyes, not letting Yan Hao saw the abnormality on his face.

  After that, the two of them didn't say anything. After dinner, Yan Hao continued to work. After Sheng Heng packed up the tableware, he stayed by the side until after eleven o'clock before leaving.

  Not long after Sheng Heng left, Yan Hao rested for a while and had a supper. After the supper, Master Dia suddenly opened the door and brought in two space buttons, asking him to help overhaul the mech.

  These two space buttons are respectively equipped with an eighth-level mecha and a nine-level mecha.

  "The owners of these two mechas were originally major generals of our God of War Legion, but they retired due to injuries. When they retired, they didn't ask for anything else. They just wanted to take these two mechas with them. At that time, the two mechas were seriously damaged. It would be troublesome to get up, and Admiral Sheng agreed to their request." Dia said.

  "But these two mechas look fine." Yan Hao said.

  "After retiring, they spent more than half of their net worth and found someone to repair it, but it still hasn't been completely repaired." A ninth-level mecha is of great value, whether it is buying parts or hiring a ninth-level mecha maker, it is not a small fortune cost. Dia could even imagine that after the two generals retired, they must be saving money and repairing their mechs.

  "Then these two retired major generals want to give us these two mechas?"

  "Send? How is it possible, they want to come back to drive by themselves." Dia laughed.

  "Their injuries have healed?" Yan Hao was a little puzzled. If the injuries could be cured, there should be no need to retire.

  "Yes, it is said that I went to test the medicine for Wen Lao, and it really cured the disease." Dia laughed.

  "Master Wen? Master Wenfeng?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Yes, Mr. Wen often treats veterans for free. It is estimated that the new medicine developed this time is just in line with the conditions of these two major generals." Diao said.

  "Did the two major generals hurt the Sea of ​​Consciousness?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Yes, when they retired, the Sea of ​​Consciousness was severely damaged, and their mental power almost degenerated to B-level."

  Yan Hao nodded clearly, but did Mr. Wen develop a new drug so quickly? Before he came to the God of War Legion, Mr. Wen sent him a message saying that several extinct ancient medicinal herbs had been found on the asteroid that Sima Mingxuan had exchanged for him. After that, Yan Hao was busy all the time, so he didn't pay attention any more, but he didn't want Mr. Wen to research the new medicine so quickly. One must know that in the previous life, it took Yan Fei almost half a year from discovering the medicinal herb to developing it. Wen Lao, just over a month?

  "The two of them used to be very powerful fighters. It would be great to be back. Now that the bug swarm has apparently stopped, I don't know what will happen next. I always feel uneasy." Dia worried. , "Now it is rumored that the Emperor of Worms may appear."

  "No." Yan Hao said firmly.

  "Why are you so sure?"

  "Because..." She never appeared in the last life.

  In the last life, until Yan Hao died, the Zonghuang did not appear. In fact, in the last life, Yan Hao knew very little about the affairs of the military department. He only vaguely knew that the Federation had been in a difficult battle for a while, but he didn't know the specific situation. And the time seems to be not now, but five years later.

  Yan Hao tried his best to recall when he first learned about the bug swarm in the Federation, but his experience in his previous life was too monotonous, except for the laboratory. At that time, he had no friends, no social interaction, and no interest in the news. He was only thinking about how to surpass Yan Fei. As long as Yan Fei came up with an improved prescription, he had to think of one too, and then shut himself up in the laboratory for several months. It can be said that the experience of this life is new to Yan Hao, because he doesn't know many things.

  So during this bug swarm, when everyone around him was nervous and worried, he remained calm. The reason is that he knows that this crisis will pass soon. And the crisis five years later is even more terrifying, because the federal marshal will die five years later. And the reason why he remembered this matter so clearly was because during that battle, Sima Mingxuan's mental power went berserk on the battlefield. In the end, he calculated the appropriate potion based on Sima Mingxuan's mental map, and controlled his mental power.

  Although we know that this crisis will pass soon, looking back from the results, there is still an essential difference from being there. After all, those death figures written in history were staged in front of him one after another. And the only thing he can do is to try his best to improve the performance of the mechs and increase the combat power of the Federation, so that this war can end with fewer sacrifices.

  "The worm emperor hasn't appeared for more than three hundred years, how could he appear so easily." Yan Hao said perfunctorily.

  "I hope, otherwise there is really no way out." Dia said.

  "Don't think about it yet, let's fix the mecha first." Yan Hao said in relief.

  "Yes, repair the mecha first, and one more mecha will give you more combat power."

  Yan Hao smiled, and consciously walked towards the eighth-level mecha with the toolbox in hand.

  Even if the bug swarm will pass soon this time, the bug swarm after five years will still be very dangerous, but five years should be enough. Yan Hao has confidence in himself. In five years, he will be able to develop a level eight or even level nine mimic mecha.

  At that time, the senior will go to the battlefield again, and it should be fine.

  In Yan Hao's cognition, Sheng Heng came to this battlefield because of his rebirth, after which he made a mimic mech, so he has an obligation to ensure Sheng Heng's safety. He couldn't let his rebirth become a bad change in Sheng Heng's life. But he thought a lot, but he never thought that this bug swarm might also have something to do with his rebirth.