Chapter 4 Will be liked by others

Yan Hao doesn't know if he is really easy to coax, but being recognized and praised by others should be something to be happy about.

  "Student, please exchange the terminal number. Next time I need to change parts, I will look for you again." Sheng Heng said.

  "Uh, good." Yan Hao reported his terminal number without hesitation, and the two quickly became friends.

  Cheng Wenkang also took the opportunity to join Yan Hao as a friend, and enthusiastically expressed that he would treat Yan Hao to dinner after he formally enrolled. Yan Hao originally wanted to refuse, after all, he changed Sheng Heng's axle to thank the other party for helping him guide him, but seeing the enthusiasm of the two, Yan Hao hesitated again.

  In his last life, during the four years of university, he spent all his energy on researching potions, and because he had to compare himself with Yan Fei everywhere, and was too competitive and utilitarian, his teachers and classmates didn't like him very much, so that he There are no friends at school.

  Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang belong to the mecha department, and they don't seem to have much contact with Yan Fei in the book, so they should be friends.

  "Okay." Yan Hao responded with a smile.

  In the next few days, Yan Hao used all the star coins he could use to buy books related to mecha manufacturing. The books he bought were not advanced, and they were all entry-level.

  Although he had studied mecha manufacturing for a year, it was a long time ago. Although he occasionally read related books in these years, they were just hobbies, and he read them as extracurricular readings, and didn't learn much. Now that he wants to revise the Department of Mecha Manufacturing, he has to pick up these basic knowledge.

  In any subject, the foundation is the most important thing. In his last life, he relied on his solid basic knowledge to be able to keep up with the talented Yan Fei for such a long time.

  So for three whole days, Yan Hao locked himself in the hotel room, even ordered room service for meals, and devoted himself to studying those basic books by himself. Because he didn't go to sleep until the early hours of the night before, it was rare for Yan Hao to get up late on the first day of school.

  Next to Yan Hao's room, Yan Fei anxiously waited for the admission list early in the morning.

  "It's nine o'clock." The moment the alarm clock rang, Yan Fei became nervous, "Mingchuan, can I pass?" "Don't worry,

  you will definitely pass." Wu Mingchuan comforted.

  "If I can't pass, I'll take the exam again next year." Yan Fei gritted his teeth.

  The pharmacy major is different from other majors. If the professional assessment fails, the students will either be transferred to other majors in the school, or they will take the exam again next year.

  "You like pharmacy so much, you would be blind if you don't admit the pharmacy major." Wu Mingchuan cheered for his friend.

  "It's all my fault. I shouldn't be smart enough to improve the formula during the exam." Yan Fei said discouragedly, "Mingchuan, I dare not read it." "Let me help you." Seeing that his friend was so nervous,

  Wu Mingchuan opened the With my own optical brain, I helped Yan Fei look up the admission list for the pharmacy major announced by the school. Soon, he saw a familiar name among the many admission lists, and immediately shouted ecstatically, "Yan Fei, you have been admitted." "Really?"

  Yan Fei's face was full of disbelief.

  "Really, look, your name." Wu Mingchuan pointed to Yan Fei's name on the name list and shouted.