Chapter 172 The Purpose of the Zerg King

It is not too late to go to planet X-19. After the meeting, Sheng Heng and Sheng Zhuo went to the port accompanied by everyone.

"This is the Tianhe-1 battleship?" As a star weapon, the Tianhe-1 battleship is not easy to see, and this is the first time Sheng Zhuo has seen the Tianhe-1 battleship.

  "It's nothing unusual." Elder Pang personally boarded the battleship and explained to Sheng Zhuo, "The driving system is no different from that of an ordinary battleship. Major General Sheng should know how to drive a battleship." "Yes." Sheng Zhuo responded quickly

  .

  "Then the only thing you have to pay attention to is that the energy cannon is fired. I have already prepared enough energy on it before coming here, so you don't have to worry about the energy being sufficient when firing. The only thing you have to pay attention to is that from ignition to Launching,? The turret needs one minute of energy storage. Once the energy storage is completed, the energy cannon will be fired from the muzzle immediately. When I first designed it, it was aimed at space wormholes that would not move. In order to achieve the power of the weapon Maximize the accuracy without considering the matter. This has caused,? When you launch it,? You must aim one minute in advance." Pang Lao carefully explained the disadvantages of the Tianhe-1 battleship.

  Sheng Zhuo nodded to show that he understood.

  Before setting off, Yu Xiuyuan told the two of them worriedly: "The purpose this time is just to gather information,? It would be best if you can find out, but if you can't find out, don't be too aggressive,? Safety is the first. "

  Don't worry Shuai Yu,? I know." Sheng Heng nodded.

  Sheng Zhuo responded at the same time. The reason why he insisted on responding was to protect Sheng Heng's safety.

  "Okay,? Let's go."

  The Tianhe-1 battleship flew away from the port under the attention of everyone, and it left the atmosphere in a blink of an eye, and disappeared into the vast starry sky. It was not until the battleship was out of sight that everyone returned to the command room and continued to keep in touch with the two through the internal channel.

  From the way of naming, it can be seen that planets X-18 and X-19 are two adjacent planets. At the speed of the Tianhe No. 1 battleship, it can enter the star field of planet X-18 in about six hours.

  Six hours passed in a blink of an eye, and the Tianhe-1 battleship officially entered the star field of planet X-18. At first glance, this star field does not look like it has just experienced a war that destroyed the entire planet. It is as deep and peaceful as ever.

  "From now on, you have to pay attention to every step forward." In the video, Yu Xiuyuan reminded aloud.

  "No Zerg was found ahead." Sheng Heng replied.

  The battleship continued to move forward, until they were only twenty minutes away from planet X-18, and they finally arrived at the Zerg.

  Countless Zergs hover outside the atmosphere of planet X-18, like a group of black flies guarding a piece of fat. When the spaceship approached, they seemed to be alarmed. In an instant, countless pairs of scarlet eyes stared at them, and the scalp of those who looked at them felt numb.

  Seeing this scene at the same time, and Yu Xiuyuan and the others in the command room, almost at the same time, everyone's brows were tightly knit together. With so many Zerg races, how can they go in and find out the truth? I'm afraid that the bones that these Zerg races ate before the people have not seen the Zerg Emperor are all gone.

Vicious Male Counterpart Isn't Competing Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें