Chapter 117 Elder Pang's request

At five o'clock in the afternoon, He Shao came back to the dormitory from the outside, with a tired face, he spread out on the bed as soon as he entered the door.

  "I'm exhausted." He Shao buried his face in the pillow, kicked his feet, and his shoes fell to the ground.

  "What's wrong with you? Why are you so tired?" Yan Hao walked over and asked with concern.

  "Help them detect the mechs." He Shao said.

  them?

  "How many partners have you matched?" Yan Hao asked.

  He Shao stretched out a backhand slap.

  "Didn't you say that you can match up to three partners?" He Shao mentioned to Yan Hao before going, saying that he is very lazy, and that he can match up to three partners at most, too many to be busy.

  "They said that they are in a small team, and they will be together when they go on missions in the future. They hope that they can be paired with the same mech maker." He Shao said.

  "Then why don't you change it?" Yan Hao was puzzled.

  "Because...their captain is so handsome." He Shao said resentfully, "Sure enough, the girls are all dead bones, and they killed me." "..."

  Yan Hao.

  "Have you had dinner yet?" Yan Hao asked.

  "No."

  "They didn't invite you to dinner?" Yan Hao asked in surprise. Under normal circumstances, mecha fighters would have dinner together on the first day in order to bond with their newly paired mecha builder. What's more, He Shao was exhausted trying to test the mechs for them.

  "I refused." He Shao complained, "Do you know how scary they are? Before the pairing, even the maintenance room has been rented. After lunch, I started to help them overhaul the mecha. I overhauled three machines. If I have another dinner with them, I won’t be able to come back before twelve o’clock at night.”

  Alas, I only blame myself for not being able to resist the temptation of beauty, why did I sign a team of five.

  Yan Hao wanted to laugh when he heard that: "Then, do you want me to help?"

  Cheng Wenkang's mecha is a new one, and there is no damage at all, and Sheng Heng is still at the base of the God of War Legion, so he has nothing to do recently.

  He Shao's eyes lit up first, and then he shook his head: "It's not necessary, I'm asking you for help now, and I will go out for actual combat exercises in the future. If you are not here, I still have to rely on myself. I'll try to adapt to it." "Then I will help you.

  " You bring food." Yan Hao looked at He Shao's exhausted appearance, and he didn't have the strength to go out for dinner.

  "Xiao Hao, I love you." He Shao said exaggeratedly.

  Yan Hao's ears turned red, and he couldn't help but envy He Shao, how could he say such warm words casually. Even when he confessed his love, what he said to his senior was just that he liked it.

  Are you too unenthusiastic?

  While thinking wildly, Yan Hao went to the cafeteria to buy food, and went back to the dormitory to eat with He Shao. When he came back, He Shao had already got up from the bed and took a shower, and he became much more energetic.

"By the way, how much do you plan to sell for that energy converter?" He Shao asked casually during the meal.

  "I calculated the materials in the afternoon, and the material cost is not very expensive, only 20,000 star coins." Yan Hao said.