Chapter 145 Who is the heir

Although the biggest threat to the Federation is the Zerg, there are still many interstellar pirates. Among them, the Yaomeng Pirates are the largest and most powerful of all interstellar pirates. Such a powerful combat power suddenly appeared on the upper S36 planet, and it appeared majesticly and undisguisedly. The news spread to the top of the Federation and other legions in less than a minute.

  The base of the Monster Dream Legion has always been in the X star field. While stationed in the X star field, they are also resisting the Zerg. Ordinary people in the Federation may not know this, but as a general of the legion, it is impossible for them not to know. So when the Yaomu Legion appeared on planet S36, the leaders of the other two legions were only taken aback for a short while, and immediately realized the meaning of this matter.

  The Youmu Legion chose to join the Ares Legion.

  When he heard the news, Sima immediately smashed the console in the command room in a circle of anger.

  "Mr. Fan, what's going on here? Why did the Yaomeng Pirates finally choose the God of War Legion?" General Sima was one of the first people who knew that the Yaomeng Pirates had the idea of ​​whitewashing. of.

  The reason why Councilman Fan became a federal councilor is inseparable from the assistant of Sima Legion. He also just got the news at this time, and he was also very surprised that Yaomu chose the God of War Legion: "I also just got the news." "Aren't

  you Said that you will help us contact the Demon Army?" General Sima asked.

  "I told you, I passed on all the conditions you offered to the person in charge of the Monster Dream Corps." "

  Then why did they choose the God of War Corps?"

  "Maybe the conditions offered by others are better?" Councilman Fan said, "You can bribe me to help you plan, don't they?"

  "If it is the Feng family, there is still a possibility, but the God of War Legion is so poor, and the annual military salary has to be subsidized by his wife. What does he get? Bribe the Demon Army?"

  "You can only ask Marven Ye about this," Councilor Fan said.

  Now asking for a fart, everyone has already gone to planet S36. Although the Yaomu Legion's joining the God of War Legion has not been officially announced, but the Yaomu Legion's high-profile appearance, I am afraid that the two sides have already negotiated the terms, and today is just a formality.

  And it was indeed as he expected, the Monster Dream Legion did come here to go through the motions, and the specific conditions had been negotiated by the two parties through video long before coming. At this time, in the hungry auditorium of the God of War Legion, General Sheng was conferring the rank of Lieutenant General to Lin Xuesong, the leader of the Monster Dream Legion.

  The God of War currently has only three lieutenant generals, each of whom has served for the God of War Legion for more than 20 years. Sheng Tianxing was able to award the title of lieutenant general to Lin Xuesong, which shows that he attaches great importance to the Yaomeng Legion. After Lin Xuesong was awarded the title of lieutenant general, Ye Chen was then awarded the rank of major general, and then several high-level officials of the Yaomeng Legion were also awarded the corresponding ranks.

  "Lieutenant General Lin, according to our agreement, the Yaomeng Legion will still be stationed in Star Region X. I won't interfere with you too much, but now that you are wearing military uniforms and have corresponding military ranks, you must abide by the military regulations of the God of War Legion. "Soldiers abide by military regulations, this is Sheng Tianxing's bottom line.