Chapter 151 Level 7 Mimic Mech

Yan Hao asked Sheng Heng for rebirth.

  Rebirth is the first mecha he made, but it is just an ordinary level 6 mecha, and its presence is far inferior to its weapon "Haoyue". Except for the initial testing period, Haoyue had been kept in the inspection room No. 1 by the God of War Legion. Because of this, Yan Hao didn't encounter any resistance when he asked to go back to Rebirth. Sheng Heng just talked to his elder brother Sheng Zhuo, and brought Rebirth back to Capital Star himself.

  After Yan Hao got the rebirth, he immediately began to retreat. He wanted to use the phantom spirit stone to improve the performance of rebirth in the shortest possible time, so as to ensure that the performance of a mecha completely covered by the phantom spirit stone alloy can be improved to to what extent.

  Time flies, and three months slipped away unknowingly. During these three months, apart from eating and sleeping, Yan Hao has been using his mental power to synchronize the phantom stone until the entire mech is completely covered from the inside out. After being covered by the phantom spirit stone alloy, he began to modify the rebirth system.

  When Rebirth was first formed, it was a traditional mecha, but Yan Hao had already prepared for future modifications during the production process. The internal circuits and cores of the mecha were replaced with the configuration required to run the mimic system, so the modified The process went very smoothly.

  After modifying the system, Yan Hao's gaze involuntarily fell on the back of Rebirth, where there was a weapon with a strange shape, it was "Haoyue". When it comes to the name Haoyue, Yan Hao is still very satisfied, at least it sounds countless times better than the little cute herb bag before. This inconspicuous weapon, which was rated as a fourth-level weapon during the mecha level review, has become popular throughout the Federation.

  Two days ago, Yan Hao also heard from He Shao that because of the high lethality of "Haoyue" to the Zerg below level six, the Federal Ministry of Education is even considering changing the teaching materials, and intends to specifically add "Beautiful Moon" in the future level four mecha training courses. Bright Moon" teaching course. The federal military department even directly equips all the mechas produced in the past six months with a "Bright Moon". It can be said that "Haoyue" has left a strong mark in the history of mecha combat by virtue of her own strength.

  But even if "Haoyue" is powerful, he can only deal with Zergs below level six, and rebirth after upgrading is no longer suitable for him.

  "Do you want to make another weapon?" Yan Hao looked up at Rebirth, thinking about what kind of weapon should be equipped for Rebirth.

  "Isn't there a ready-made one?" Pang Lao didn't know when he stood behind Yan Hao, looking up with him at the mecha that was about to bring the Federation into a new era of mechas.

  "Ready-made?" Yan Hao was puzzled.

  "This mecha has been refitted, who do you plan to drive it for?" Pang Lao asked.

  "Of course it's the senior...you mean the Xuanming Spear?" Yan Hao reacted abruptly.

  In the second semester of his sophomore year, Yan Hao upgraded the Black Soul. Although the upgraded Black Soul still did not cross the limit of the sixth-level mimic mech, the gun Xuanming equipped with the Black Soul was obviously not enough lethal. It's not that the power of the Xuanming gun has become weaker, but that the Xuanming gun is not enough as the Zerg that Sheng Heng is facing becomes more and more powerful. When modifying the system, Sheng Heng said that he wanted Yan Hao to help him make a new weapon, and Yan Hao also agreed, but later he was busy collecting and researching the functions of phantom spirit stones, and gradually delayed this matter up. However, the design drawing was conceived early in the morning. It was conceived by Yan Hao under the guidance of Pang Lao and combined with the characteristics of the Xuanming Spear itself.