Chapter 162 The Zerg Swarm

"Does anyone know what's going on now?!" In the military meeting, Federal Marshal Yu Xiuyuan roared angrily, "One day, just one day, three planets have fallen."

  Admiral Sheng sat in his office with a serious expression, but did not speak. Not only did he not speak, but other senior military officials in the video did not speak.

  "General Sima, tell me, two of the planets were lost from your hands. Tell me, what happened to the Zerg raid this time?" Yu Xiuyuan began to roll his name.

  At this time, Sima Qing was just like his name, with a green face: "These Zergs appeared suddenly, and there was no warning before." "There was no warning

  , or did you neglect to take precautions? Planet H-33 only resisted In half an hour, the whole planet fell in half an hour? Do you know that everyone on the entire star network is questioning the military department, asking if we opened the door to invite the Zergs in?" Yu Xiuyuan picked up The water glass in hand slammed in Sima Qing's direction.

If it weren't for the video conference now, Sima Qing would have already been covered in tea dregs by now.

  "The main reason is that they appeared too suddenly. There is not enough military force on planet H-33, so they took advantage of it..." "

  Why did they take advantage of it? I think you are crazy about making money!" One day, the federal financial officer also came to him, saying that the military merits of the soldiers of the legions have increased too fast recently, and a large amount of star coins are exchanged every day, and they want to reduce the exchange rate of military merit and star coins. There’s nothing wrong with soldiers wanting to make money, but you can’t ignore the rear for the sake of making money, “I watched the video from the front line, and a large number of soldiers in the port don’t even have mechas. Why, because their mechas don’t have energy It's overhauling."

  Sima Qing lowered his head, speechless.

  At this time, Admiral Feng, who had been silent for a long time, spoke up. Within the range of the Feng Family Army's garrison, a planet was also occupied by Zerg.

  "Yu Shuai, I don't think it's all due to lack of combat power. The cyan Zerg that appeared in this surprise attack is very strange." Admiral Feng.

  "How?" Yu Shuai asked.

  "At that time, Lieutenant General Qi happened to be on the planet G-12. The first time he found the Zerg, he drove Chengfeng to meet it. Chengfeng is a ninth-level mech. He has killed two level 9 Zergs. But when facing the Cyan Zergs, he bluntly said that he was no match, and..." Admiral Feng paused.

  "And what?"

  "He thinks that the newly emerged cyan Zerg, in addition to being stronger than the ninth-level Zerg in terms of strength, seems to have a much higher IQ." Admiral Feng said.

  "What?!" Immediately, expressions of horror appeared on the faces of everyone present.

  The Federation and the Zerg have confronted each other for more than three hundred years. Although they have always been at a disadvantage, they have always maintained confidence. The fundamental reason is that the Zerg does not have high-level intelligence. As long as human beings continue to develop, one day they will be able to find out the weaknesses of the Zerg and create more powerful weapons to drive them out. But what if the Zerg also had high-level intelligence?

  "Is the Zerg really evolving?" An old man with white beard and hair suddenly shouted.

  "Professor Bai, what do you mean?" Yu Xiuyuan looked at the old man.