Chapter 61 Level 6 Mutants

The next day.

  The students of the mecha department had breakfast and set off one after another. Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang had to act with the squad leader Sun Chu's team today because of what happened last night.

  On the way, Cheng Wenkang asked Sheng Heng with some displeasure: "Boss, why do we have to prove it to Zhu Wencheng?"

  The pronunciation of Zhu Wencheng's surname is very similar to that of a pig. Cheng Wenkang has never liked him very much, so he is called Zhu Wencheng in private.

  Sheng Heng explained: "It's not to prove to Zhu Wencheng, but to dispel everyone's doubts. Everyone knows that my hand injury has been known since I entered the school. I have been taking class exams. As long as I practice a little harder, my hand injury will be the next day. My hands will definitely be swollen. It’s been two days since we took the exam on No. 3 Desolate Star. My hands are not only fine, but also in better condition than any of them. Normal people would find it strange.” Cheng Wenkang said:

  “ Then let’s explain it.”

  Sheng Heng: “Explain that my black soul is equipped with a mimic operating system?”

  Cheng Wenkang: “Yes.”

  Sheng Heng: “Do you think if I said that last night, I wish Wencheng would How about it?"

  Cheng Wenkang thought for a while and said, "He will definitely let us prove it."

  Sheng Heng: "Then how do we prove that they will believe it? Driving a black soul to show a set of moves? My hand is injured, but There is no problem in controlling the mecha in a short period of time."

  Cheng Wenkang immediately understood: "They will definitely ask them to drive the Black Soul."

  Sheng Heng: "Do you think I will let others touch the Black Soul?"

  Ever since the Black Soul was After Yan Hao's modification, Sheng Heng's baby is not good, even Cheng Wenkang himself has no chance to touch the black soul's mimic system, so he has been jealous for several days, how could Sheng Heng let others touch it, and he is still like Zhu Wencheng? bad people.

  Wait, it's not like everyone doesn't touch it.

  "Why not, I don't believe that if the elementary school brother wants to touch, you will not give it." Cheng Wenkang said.

  Sheng Heng chuckled, "Is he someone else?"

  Cheng Wenkang didn't pay attention, and was so disgusted that he almost spit out his breakfast.

  I know that I am disgusted in front of me, and if I have the ability to speak in front of my elementary school brother.

  "Didi." At this moment, the notification sound for communication was heard in the cockpit of the two at the same time. The two agreed casually, and the face of squad leader Sun Chu immediately appeared on the virtual screen.

  "Shengheng, Wenkang, at our current speed, another fifteen minutes will be our destination this time, near the 68 bug nest." Sun Chu said, "For the sake of safety, I will pull you two into our The team channel is convenient for communication."

  In this assessment, each group has its own planned course of action. Yesterday, the two groups were temporarily merged, because there were only two people in the Shengheng group, so Sun Chu proposed to act according to their previous plan. The two of them are small, and it is convenient to cooperate with the squad leader's five-person team, so Sheng Hengbai agreed to Sun Chu's suggestion.