Chapter 43 One Hundred Star Coins

At 8 o'clock in the morning, as soon as Yan Hao arrived at the laboratory, he received a urging message from the Papillon, asking if he could give the data on time.

  "Are you in such a hurry?" Seeing that the other party was in a hurry, Yan Hao immediately opened up half of the math problems he had solved last night, and continued to solve them.

  When he was eating breakfast just now, he went through the process of writing out last night in his mind again. At this time, the writing was smooth, and finally he finished the previous formula in only one hour and twenty minutes.

  Yan Hao saw that the time was still early, so he quickly went through the formula again, and after confirming that it was correct, he clicked Save, uploaded it to the mailbox, and when he was about to send it to Bobby, Yan Hao suddenly stopped.

  [You have to remember that every formula and every value you write is money. ]

  "Do I have to charge money for the formula I wrote?" Yan Hao frowned in confusion, "But Babes are also my friends, so I shouldn't charge money for helping friends. But, I also agreed to my senior. Yes."

  "Besides, even if you have to charge money, how do you set the price?"

  Yan Hao only took two minutes to check his problem-solving process, and thought about this problem for eight minutes, until the urging message from Papillon Send it again.

  Papillon: [Good day, have you finished writing? 】

  Yan Hao hasn't decided on a price yet: 【Can you wait a little longer? ]

  Papillon: [How long will it take? I have set a time to use the Super Optical Brain with the laboratory. If it takes a long time, I will cancel the scheduled time and let others use it. 】

  Good day: 【No, just a few minutes. 】

  Yan Hao pondered for a few more minutes, and finally decided on the price, but he didn't send an email to Babe Chong first, but sent a message to Babe Chong first.

  Good day: [I finished writing? ]

  Babe: [So fast? Then you send me an email, and I will go to the super optical brain room now. 】

  Good day: 【I have something to tell you. 】

  Papillon: [You say. 】

  Yan Hao took a deep breath, but still wrote out the speech he had prepared: 【I promised my brother that I will charge money for every formula I write. ]

  On the other side of the optical brain, Babies froze on the spot when they saw the message from Rian.

  "Senior, I'm not wrong, you netizen is a liar. The result of this optical brain checking calculation is not necessarily correct, so you have to collect money first, it is shameless." The young man said strangely.

  Papillon told his teacher about Ri'an solving the math problem yesterday, so at this time, the teacher was standing behind him. The old man who was originally full of expectations, when he saw this sentence, the disappointment in his eyes even surpassed the anger. He thought that someone really solved this formula.

  Papillon was also very disappointed, even a little sad. Although he had never met Ri'an, he once regarded Ri'an as a friend.

  Just when Papillon was about to reject Rian's request, another new message came from the other side.

  Good day: [Is one hundred star coins okay? 】

  Babbie blinked, and blinked again: "One hundred star coins?"