Chapter 98 Zhong Lao's Research Institute

The next day was summer vacation, Sheng Heng naturally didn't want the two to separate as soon as they got together, but even if he stayed, Yan Hao wouldn't have time to accompany him. During the summer vacation, Yan Hao will study with Mr. Zhong.

  Originally, Yan Hao should learn from Pang Lao and Zhong Lao every other week, but after knowing that Yan Hao's mecha foundation is weak, the two discussed and decided to let Yan Hao follow Pang Lao to lay the foundation first, and then follow Zhong Zhong during the summer vacation. old study.

  But before leaving the school, the four of them had a meal together, one was to tell the other two that they were together, and the other was to distribute the potion that Wen Lao had made to them.

  He Shao knew about Yan Hao's liking for Sheng Heng and his intention to confess his love, so he was not surprised when he heard about it. But Cheng Wenkang was different, he was so shocked that he didn't close his mouth for a long time.

  "This is the phantom potion refined by Wen Lao." Yan Hao took out two bottles of potion and gave them to Cheng Wenkang and Sheng Heng respectively. Yan Hao had already given the potion to He Shao yesterday.

  "Thank you." Sheng Heng took it, his fingers casually slid over Yan Hao's fingertips, and squeezed gently.

  Thinking of the kiss in the morning, Yan Hao blushed again without fighting for it.

  The table is not big, and this scene naturally did not escape the eyes of many people. He looked away after one glance, until now he still can't accept it, people like Yan Hao who will blush when they touch their hands , why would you confess first. With pure love like this, let's confess first, I don't want to be eaten to death by Sheng Heng in the future.

  "Others give out wedding candies when they get married. Boss and junior, you are actually giving out potions made by the master pharmacists. How generous you are." Cheng Wenkang held his own share of the psychic potion, his whole face glowing with excitement.

  "Not married yet." The rigorous mecha genius couldn't help correcting.

  "Sooner or later." Cheng Wenkang said casually.

  Yan Hao did not refute this, after all he had seriously considered getting married. Sheng Heng didn't refute even more, and even secretly gave Cheng Wenkang a thumbs up in his heart.

  Only He Shao rolled his eyes violently, and thought to himself, this is not a cabbage that has become a pig, it is a cabbage running into the pigsty by itself.

  Early the next morning, each of the four had three things.

  Yan Hao was the first one to leave among them. He took the levitation train early in the morning and went to Zhong Lao's research institute. The remaining three also boarded the spaceships home on the same day.

  Mr. Zhong is the person in charge of the Federal Mecha Research Institute, and the Federal Mecha Research Institute and the Federal University are located at the two ends of the capital planet, so even though they belong to the same planet, it takes half a day to go there by hover train.

  Before setting off, Yan Hao contacted Babes, so when he arrived at the door of the laboratory, Babes in a white coat was already waiting outside.

  "Junior brother." Yan Hao is also Mr. Zhong's youngest disciple, so he is also Baby Chong's junior brother.

  "Senior Brother." Yan Hao called out "Senior Brother" obediently.

  "You're here, the teacher has been talking about you for two days." Saying that, Babechong took Yan Hao's hand affectionately, and the two walked towards the research institute together.