Chapter 52 Practical Assessment

Mecha driving system.

  A student wearing the uniform of the Mecha Manufacturing Department was standing in front of Sheng Heng with a dissatisfied expression, and said loudly, "Sheng Heng, what do you mean?" "

  I just want to make a name, and the mecha doesn't need you to repair it. "Sheng Heng said.

  After school starts, the Mecha Combat Department has an actual combat assessment. This assessment is a joint assessment between the Mecha Driving Department and the Manufacturing Department. While testing the actual combat ability of the students of the mecha driving department, the maintenance ability of the mecha manufacturing department is also assessed. On the battlefield, it is very common for mechs to be damaged. Whether it is before or after a war, the mech makers must check the mechs.

  "No, this assessment also counts as my credits. If your mecha is broken and I don't fix it, the teacher will deduct my points." The student of the mecha manufacturing department said.

  "My mecha won't break." Sheng Heng said.

  "How do you know it won't break?"

  "Black Soul is a level 6 mech. The mission of this field assessment is only level 4. It won't damage the mech." Sheng Heng said.

  "Then why don't you talk to the teacher and ask the teacher to allow you to evaluate independently."

  Sheng Heng frowned. It's not that he never went to the teacher, but the teacher rejected his proposal on the spot and criticized and educated him. The teacher told Sheng Heng that to be a mecha warrior is not only to know how to fight, but also to maintain a good relationship with the mecha builder, because on the battlefield, the mecha builder is their only backing. A fighter who can't get along well with the mecha maker cannot fully trust his mecha, and if he can't even trust his own mecha, how can he fight.

  It's not that Sheng Heng doesn't understand this truth, it's just that the only mecha maker he trusts is Yan Hao, and Yan Hao is just a freshman and has not yet qualified to participate in actual combat. If it was the past, it would be fine for Yan Hao to show the black soul to other mecha masters, but now the black soul has been completely modified by Yan Hao, and Sheng Heng doesn't want outsiders to touch the black soul again. To participate in the out-of-school assessment, you must be equipped with a mecha maker. If you don't have one, you won't be able to participate. Then Sheng Heng consulted with Cheng Wenkang's mech maker, but the other party obviously disagreed.

  "I can give you a piece of rare metal as a reward." Sheng Heng said.

  "Sheng Heng, you are a pilot with a hand injury. You are destined not to get a high score in this kind of long-term actual combat assessment. The reason why I agree with you to join my team is to have the opportunity to overhaul the black soul. Now that you don't even let me touch the Black Soul, why should I let you join my team and drag us back?" The man sneered.

  Black Soul is a level 6 mecha. For the students of the Federal University, a level 6 mecha is considered a luxury. In Sheng Heng's same grade, only his Black Soul is at the sixth level, so although everyone knows that he has a hand injury, they are still willing to partner with him in order to get in touch with Black Soul.

  "Xiang Jun, why are you talking like that?" Cheng Wenkang couldn't stand it anymore.

  "I'm telling the truth. I really don't understand. A cripple who is destined not to be a mecha warrior, why does he have to take the mecha driving department and occupy a sixth-level mecha." Xiang Jun has long disliked Sheng Heng.

Before, because he was studying the circuit diagram of the sixth-level mecha, he wanted to borrow Sheng Heng's black soul to take a look, and promised him that as long as he lent him the black soul, he could be his partner during school, but Sheng Heng Without even thinking about it, he rejected him. Since Xiang Jun was admitted to the Mecha Manufacturing Department, he had never been rejected so indifferently by anyone. Now that the other party begged him in turn, but still refused to let him touch the Black Soul, how could he agree.