Chapter 16 Big Business

Seeing that Yan Hao had figured it out, Sheng Heng couldn't help showing a gratified smile on his face. I don't know how the elementary school boy is obviously not good at simplicity, but also has a physique of learning spirit. He should be a person who is the favorite of heaven, but how he was born with such a low self-esteem character. It's really strange.

  "Senior, why are you here?" This is the experimental classroom of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. Sheng Heng came here, probably looking for him.

  "Of course I have something to do with you." Then Sheng Heng remembered that he was looking for Yan Hao, "I came this time to place an order for you." "A list?"

  Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "Didn't you agree to do business in partnership? I've already found a buyer." Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao was short of money, so he agreed to help him sell energy blocks and immediately started looking for sales, intending to help Yan Hao make more money.

  The mech manufacturing department is a money-burning major, and Sheng Heng doesn't want Yan Hao's development to be restricted due to lack of money.

  "Have you found a buyer?" Yan Hao was surprised.

  "Yes, I found it." Sheng Heng nodded.

  Isn't it just selling an energy block? Look at you who have never seen the world.

  If Sheng Heng hadn't spoken first and Yan Hao had agreed, He Shao could have helped Yan Hao sell energy blocks by himself. This is a master-level energy block with an efficiency of over 80%, so can it still be sold? Just casually yell at the school's internal website, and there will be people queuing up to place an order.

  "How much?"

  "The initial order is 1,000 yuan, 2200 star coins per piece." Sheng Heng said.

  "2200?!" Yan Hao was surprised, "Didn't you say that the market price is 2000 star coins?"

  Not only Yan Hao was shocked, even He Shao was a little surprised when he heard it. Although the fourth-level energy block made by Yan Hao is indeed good, no matter how good it is It's just a four-level energy block. The fourth-level energy block belongs to the low-end energy block, and the energy storage is actually a bit embarrassing.

  Low-level mechas don't need master-level energy blocks, while high-level mechas are mostly equipped with weapons that consume a lot of energy, and the energy of the fourth-level energy blocks is insufficient and continuous supply. Therefore, the use of four-level energy blocks is mostly used during non-combat exercises. Therefore, although its performance is high, it cannot be sold at a high price. Unlike the energy blocks after the seventh level, if they can reach the master level, they are almost priceless.

  2000 star coins is already the market price, no one should be willing to spend 10% more to buy a fourth-level energy block.

  "I told them that the maker of the fourth-level energy block is a mecha genius, and soon he will produce five-level, six-level, and even seven-level energy blocks with the same efficiency. If they are willing to show sincerity from now on, Then they will become our high-quality customers." Sheng Heng said with a smile.

  It turned out that it was so treacherous, and He Shao suddenly realized that what he was selling was not a simple four-level energy block, but the future value of Yan Hao. This senior Sheng Heng shouldn't have come to the mecha department at all, he should have gone to the business school.

  "Is this all right?" Yan Hao didn't understand sales, but it sounded amazing.

  "Of course, do you know how popular it is if the energy block can still maintain the performance of the master level after the seventh level?" He Shao said loudly.

  Yan Hao shook his head honestly.

  "You, you, you don't even know where your own value is." He Shao hated that iron could not become steel.

  "I'll find out later." Sheng Heng agreed very much with He Shao's words just now, Yan Hao really didn't know where his own value was, "However, I made a promise to them by boasting about Haikou, so don't give it to me." I'm off the hook."

  "Well, don't worry, I will definitely work hard to study the production method of energy blocks, in fact, I can almost make five-level energy blocks, and I can do it when I master the fifth-level energy blocks Make a six-level energy block. If the formula of the energy block and the energy compression method are the same as I expected, I should be able to make 80% of the efficiency of the seven-level energy block you promised them." As a partner, Sheng Heng Having already shown his ability, Yan Hao naturally didn't want to lose the chain himself.

  Hearing a lot of what he said bluntly, Sheng Heng was a little surprised at first, and then couldn't help laughing: "I've become more confident now." "

  I'm not exaggerating, I calculated this based on the existing formula , as long as my calculations are correct, there will be no problem." Yan Hao emphasized.

  "That's not what I mean." Sheng Heng was speechless, this little guy was quite serious, "And I said don't lose the chain, I'm not afraid that you won't be able to make a master-level seventh-level energy block. I just want to say, wait until you make it Now, you have become a very powerful master, when there are countless people begging you to buy energy blocks, you must remember my promise to these high-quality customers and sell them first." "Of course." Yan Hao was shocked when he heard

  that This little matter, with a face that needs to be said, "Didn't we sign the contract? In the future, my energy blocks will be sold to you first." "

  We only signed the sales agreement for the fourth-level energy blocks." Sheng Heng reminded road.

  "Really? I didn't pay attention? Can't I sell all the energy blocks I make in the future?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Are you only selling energy blocks?" Sheng Heng asked with a smile.

  "Do you want to sell anything else?" Yan Hao was stunned, and then quickly said, "In the future, if you think that the things I make can be sold, they will be sold to you first." "Okay, I will write it down

  . "Sheng Heng smiled happily, and Yan Hao returned a trusting smile.

  Looking at this unusually harmonious scene, He Shao felt that his breath was stuck in his chest, which made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

  Hao, if you still laugh, you almost sold yourself to others.

  "I'll transfer the money for the order to you now." As he said that, Sheng Heng lowered his head and operated on the optical computer, "Check it out." Yan Hao heard the prompt from the optical computer, clicked on it and took a look. His account had just been credited

  . The account is 1.76 million star coins. With Yan Hao's mental arithmetic ability, he knew that the money was his share of the total amount of the order after deducting the handling fee almost at the first glance.

  "Why is it the full amount?" The energy block hasn't been given yet, isn't it usually a deposit?

  "I asked them to pay the full amount." The elementary school boy was short of money, so naturally he paid in full, and those guys were not short of money anyway.

Yan Hao didn't understand these things. Hearing Sheng Heng's explanation, he didn't get too entangled, and immediately said, "I've already done part of it for a while, and I'll get out the rest as soon as possible." "No hurry."

  "

  Urgent , I have given you all the money, so we naturally have to deliver the goods as soon as possible." Yan Hao said seriously.

  "Well, you can figure it out, just don't delay the class." Sheng Heng didn't insist.

  "I'll definitely finish it within seven days, and I'll send it to you when the time comes." After finishing speaking, Yan Hao pulled He Shao away, "He Shao, let's go buy materials quickly."