Chapter 65 Sheng Heng's Distress

When Yan Hao returned to the dormitory from the medical room, he almost fell asleep. After his rebirth, he had not exhausted his mental strength for a long time. If he had only made two level-6 sedatives, his mental power would not have been consumed so much. It was just that when Sheng Shengheng had an accident yesterday, he had just finished making five level-6 energy blocks.

  Upon waking up, the first thing Yan Hao thought of was to confirm Sheng Heng's condition. He turned on the optical brain terminal and immediately dialed a call to Sheng Heng.

  "Knock knock."

  No one answered the call, but there was a sudden knock on the door.

  Yan Hao glanced at the door, continued to dial the communication, and walked over to open the door.

  The door opened, and a tall and straight figure stood very close to him with the morning light behind his back.

  "Senior Sheng Heng?!" Yan Hao shouted in surprise, the person standing at the door was exactly Sheng Heng whom he was thinking about just now.

  "I ordered two breakfasts to eat together?" Sheng Heng held up the breakfast in his hand.

  "Please come in." Yan Hao hurriedly let the person in, and at the same time hung up the communication of the optical brain.

  Sheng Heng went in and put breakfast on the only table in the room. There were still a lot of materials for Yan Hao to make energy blocks on the table. Next to the table was a bed. The bed in the base dormitory is not big, only one meter Second, it may be because Yan Hao had just woken up, and Yan Hao had no time to tidy up, so the quilt was scattered on the bed in a mess.

  Speaking of which, this is the first time I entered the place where Xiaohao slept.

  The corner of Sheng Heng's mouth was like a brain supplement, and it rose uncontrollably until the pulse in his left hand was suddenly grabbed. Almost reflexively, Sheng Heng flipped his left hand and held it back.

  "Senior?!" Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng with some doubts.

  Sheng Heng quickly let go of his hand, and said in a disguised manner: "Do you want to help me feel the pulse?"

  Just now, if he hadn't reacted in time, the person holding his hand knew Yan Hao, and Yan Hao's hand would probably be twisted by him right now. broken.

  "Well, I want to see how your recovery is doing?" Yan Hao nodded.

  "Let's eat first." Sheng Heng opened the breakfast. Yan Hao fell asleep since he came back yesterday afternoon.

  "It only takes a few seconds to get a pulse." Yan Hao said, raising his arm to grab Sheng Heng's wrist again.

  This time, Sheng Heng didn't resist anymore, but let Yan Hao docilely let Yan Hao hold his pulse and let Yan Hao check. The distance between the two of them was extremely close at this time, Sheng Heng lowered his head, and his goal was Yan Hao's slightly messy short hair on top of his head. Sheng Heng suddenly felt a little itchy, and wanted to go up and rub it.

  "Senior, don't move." Yan Hao raised his head and reminded Sheng Heng.

"Pounding~"

  A second ago, Sheng Heng's sight was only Yan Hao's messy hair, and he just wanted to rub it itchy hands, but when Yan Hao raised his head suddenly, Sheng Heng was not looking at Yan Hao. Hao's hair was gone, and Yan Hao's lips were less than two centimeters away from him.

  "Senior, why is your heart beating so fast all of a sudden?" Yan Hao suddenly felt the pulse beating very fast under his hand.

  "Just... I suddenly felt palpitations." Sheng Heng made an excuse casually.