Chapter 163 The senior waiting for me

"What's the situation now?" Admiral Sheng strode into the command room.

  "General." Sheng Zhuo saw General Sheng coming in, stepped forward to meet him, and quickly explained the current situation, "Ten minutes ago, a large number of Zergs suddenly appeared in various parts of the Federation, and all of them were above level seven. Among them, there are five cyan Zergs."

  "Five? Adding the three yesterday, there are eight." Admiral Sheng said in amazement.

  The Federation has not yet completed its assessment of the combat power of the Cyan Zerg, and three of them are already a bit of a headache. Now that there are five more, the situation is even more serious.

  "How many appeared in our garrison?" Admiral Sheng asked.

  "Two." Sheng Zhuo said.

  "Pass me the order." Admiral Sheng gave the order decisively, "All nine-level mechs are dispatched, and they must kill the blue Zerg as quickly as possible." "Yes!"

  Sheng Zhuo gave a military salute, turned around and walked outside the command room . He is also a ninth-level mecha fighter, he must fight.

  Sheng Zhuo rushed to the port and was about to board the spaceship when a voice stopped him.

  "Brother." Sheng Heng in combat uniform ran over.

  "Why are you here?" Sheng Zhuo asked.

  "I heard that the newly appeared cyan Zerg has a strong mental attack, so I'm here to apply to join the battle." Sheng Heng said.

  Ever since Sheng Heng accidentally mastered the method of using mental power to counter-kill the ninth-level Zerg a few years ago, Sheng Heng's use of mental power has become more pure, especially when targeting Zerg. Where it is constant, the Zerg's psychic blast is almost useless.

  "You can't go." Sheng Zhuo refused without thinking.

  "Why?"

  "For this operation, father mobilized all the ninth-level mechs. After we leave, father will be the only one in the base. You have to stay and protect him," Sheng Zhuo said.

  "All nine-level mecha fighters?" The order given by Admiral Sheng in the command room just now, Sheng Heng's current military rank is not enough to hear. At this time, when I heard it, I was shocked, it was just two cyan Zerg, do I need all the ninth-level mechs to come out? Unless, the strength of the cyan Zerg exceeded their expectations.

  "Major General, the spaceship is about to take off." At the entrance of the spaceship, Sheng Zhuo's guard urged loudly.

  "I have to go, remember, stay by father's side." Saying that, Sheng Zhuo turned and ran in the direction of my spaceship.

  Sheng Heng stood in place and waited until the spaceship flew away before turning around and running towards the command room.

  After asking for instructions, Sheng Heng was allowed to enter the command room and stood beside General Sheng.

  "Your brother asked you to come?" Sheng Heng has always been very disciplined. In the past few years in the base, as long as his military rank does not allow him to enter, he has never set foot there. Today, he suddenly applied to enter the command room, which must have been instructed by Sheng Zhuo.

  "Brother asked me to follow you." Sheng Heng said.

  Admiral Sheng glanced at him, did not point at him, but pointed to the screen in the command room, and said, "Look, this is a new cyan Zerg." The