Chapter 137 Boyfriend VS Parents

Old Wen's prescription was sent early in the morning, and the hospital had already prepared all kinds of herbs needed. Ye Chen knew that Yan Hao's situation was not optimistic, so after getting the prescription, he started to configure it without delay.

  About an hour later, the medicine was prepared and sent to Yan Hao's ward. And Yan Hao was in a coma at this time, unable to drink the medicine independently. When everyone was having a headache and how to feed the medicine, Sheng Heng took the medicine, raised his head and poured it into his own mouth, then bowed his head and kissed Yan Hao's cheek on the lips.

  Everyone was shocked when they saw it, and then turned their backs in unison, blushing with embarrassment. Only Ye Chen was still standing there, looking at the two people who were kissing, even a little excited.

  "The threshold has dropped." Rong Xuehai has been paying attention to the testing equipment, and told everyone the good news as soon as the threshold of mental power dropped.

  "Tsk tsk, this threshold has already touched the warning line, and it is almost about to explode." Before everyone could be happy, Ye Chen's voice suddenly sounded. Looking down at the instrument. But obviously speaking the most serious words, Ye Chen's tone made people feel frivolous and unreliable.

  "Mr. Wen said that Master Yan Hao's condition is very serious, and he must come to treat him personally. The medicine is only for palliative effect." Seeing that Sheng Heng's face changed, Rong Xuehai quickly explained.

  After hearing this, Sheng Heng's face turned better. It's not that Rong Xuehai's words are authoritative, but that he has experience in this matter. He was hurt by Sima Mingxuan when he was in the resource star. Yan Hao also used similar methods. It seemed to stabilize his situation.

As long as he can hold on, Xiao Hao will be fine when Wen Lao comes.

  "As expected of a master of pharmacy, really powerful." Ye Chen praised.

  "Of course Mr. Wen is amazing. I think Mr. Wen is the most powerful of the three major pharmacy masters in the Federation." Rong Xuehai said with a look of admiration.

  "Aren't you afraid that the other two pharmacy masters will come to you?" Ye Chen glanced at him.

  "I'm a small person, I can't." Rong Xuehai was scared in an instant.

  Ye Chen chuckled, stared at the instrument for another look, then straightened up and said: "Wen Lao, come here, it will take two days at the earliest, the effect of this potion is estimated to be stable for only five or six hours, I will continue to use it again." Go make some."

  "Thank you, Master Ye." Cong Yi expressed gratitude.

  "It should be, he is my savior."

  Cong Yi was taken aback.

  Ye Chen continued with a smile: "I was traveling on Z planet with my partner, and happened to encounter the Zerg invasion, if Yan Hao hadn't repaired the battleship, I guess I don't know what's going on right now, it's not saved Will I die?"

  Cong Yi was stunned.

  Ye Chen nodded to everyone, said nothing, left the ward to dispense medicine.

  At this time, Cang Yan glanced at the communicator, and said to Cong Yi: "Yan Hao's parents want to come in to see Yan Hao, should you pick them up or should I go?" In

  order to ensure Yan Hao's safety, Yan Hao was admitted to this hospital From the very beginning, Cang Yan sent people to seal off the hospital, and everyone had to get his permission to enter. When Yan Fei came here before, he mentioned once that his parents wanted to come in to visit Yan Hao, but at that time Yan Hao's condition was too bad to be disturbed by others, so Cang Yan didn't agree. But now that Yan Hao's situation has temporarily stabilized, it would be unreasonable not to let his parents in.