Chapter 84 Yan Hao: I will be there in two days

Sheng Heng two days later and was devastated. No matter how much I wanted to get back the phantom spirit beast Cheng Wenkang, I didn’t dare to delay. After Sun Chu and others came, I immediately took Sheng Heng back to the base .

  In the medical room, Sheng Heng took the sixth-level sedative brought by Sun Chu, and the state of mental backlash did not ease much. He still felt a splitting headache, as if thousands of silver needles were piercing his brain.

  "Pharmacist, why has the boss' mental backlash not eased after taking the sixth-level sedative?" Cheng Wenkang asked anxiously.

  The pharmacist at the base is a middle-aged man in his thirties named Kang Ren. He himself is a sixth-level pharmacist who has been stationed in Resource Star for many years, and this is the first time he has encountered such a situation, "What is the level of spiritual power of this student?" "S-level."

  Cheng Wenkang did not dare to hide it.

  "S-rank?!" Kang Ren exclaimed in surprise, and then his face turned pale.

  "Pharmacist, what's going on?" Cheng Wenkang turned his head and glanced at Sheng Heng who was lying on the bed. For some reason, Sheng Heng did not fall into a coma after being injured this time, but was awake all the time. Although he tried his best to control his However, it was obvious from his pale face and trembling body that he was experiencing great pain at this time.

  "His current state is different from ordinary restlessness of mental power. He suffered the backlash of mental power when the sea of ​​consciousness was empty. The fluctuations have exceeded the threshold for self-healing of the sea of ​​consciousness, and when the fluctuation of mental power exceeds the threshold for self-healing, mental tranquilizers are almost useless." Kang Ren said.

  "Then what should we do?"

  "We must find a way to restore the threshold of mental power fluctuations to normal, so that mental power tranquilizers will be effective." Kang Ren said.

"Then pharmacist, please find a way."

  "It's not that I don't want to think of a way, but this student's mental power level is S-level." Kang Ren said, "The higher the mental power level, the higher the mental power threshold. And the higher the threshold, the more difficult it is to prepare the potion. I'm not sure about the S-level mental power." "

  Is there no potion ready?" Cheng Wenkang asked anxiously.

  "There can be several S-level mental powers in the entire Federation, and everyone's mental threshold is different. This kind of potion must be prepared by a pharmacist on the spot according to each individual's specific situation." Kang Ren said.

  "Then..." Cheng Wenkang thought of what Kang Ren said just now, he was not sure, and lost his mind for a while.

  "Back... Capital Star." Sheng Heng, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke out. His voice was hoarse and deep, and he spoke the four words extremely slowly, as if he had exhausted his whole body's strength to say these four words.

  "Boss, how are you?" Cheng Wenkang bent down to help Shengheng.

  Sheng Heng shook his head, trying to get up while on the bed.

  "What are you doing, lie down." Kang Ren rushed over, pushed him back on the bed, and said anxiously, "How can he still go on an interstellar journey in this state, do you want to die halfway?" Hearing this,

  Cheng Wenkang's face turned pale, the boss finally got the mimic mecha, and finally he can become a mecha warrior, and now his mental strength... "It's all my fault, if