Chapter 131 Senior Brother Save Me

During dinner, Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao several times, as if reminding Yan Hao that the time was coming.

  In fact, not long after Sima Mingxuan left last night, Yan Hao made a decision. Sima Mingxuan cut off all his contact with the outside world, just determined to let himself prepare the medicine for him, since he couldn't avoid it, he might as well hang around. Sima Mingxuan only knew that the liquid medicine was calculated by himself, but he certainly didn't know how to calculate it and how the liquid medicine was prepared. So I can pretend to agree, and then use the preparation of liquid medicine as an excuse to delay the time, as long as I delay for another day, the senior will be able to rush over.

  And it doesn't matter if it can't be delayed, at worst, just prepare the medicine for him once. In his last life, he helped Sima Mingxuan prepare the liquid medicine. This liquid medicine must be formulated according to the mental map of the person concerned, so even if Sima Mingxuan took the liquid medicine formula, this formula is only a temporary solution. If the root cause is cured, it will fail within half a year at most.

  So when Sima Mingxuan looked at him frequently, Yan Hao was not too nervous, and still ate his meal in a leisurely manner. But in Yan Fei's eyes, all this has a different meaning. Just as Sima Mingxuan clearly understood why Yan Fei liked him, Yan Fei also clearly understood why Sima Mingxuan was with him.

  The first time he got in touch with Sima Mingxuan was outside the laboratory building of the School of Pharmacy. That day Sima Mingxuan came to find the dean of the School of Pharmacy. fainted. It was he who moved the man into the laboratory, and found that his mental restlessness was different from ordinary mental restlessness, and it took him a lot of effort to prepare a potion that could stabilize his mental power. He clearly remembered Sima Mingxuan's shocked expression when he woke up and knew that he had prepared the medicine for him. After that, Sima Mingxuan often came to the School of Pharmacy to look for him, and even invited him to join the Sima Army.

  Not long after he was threatened by Sheng Heng at that time, the research institute that applied to join the academy was dismissed, and the plan for Yan Hao to return to the School of Pharmacy failed. How could it not be hugged. But the longer he got in touch with Sima Mingxuan, the more he saw that this man always put his own interests first. If one day he doesn't need him anymore, he will kick him away without hesitation.

  Yan Fei is confident, relying on his talent in medicine, Sima Mingxuan will always need him, but knowing it is the same thing, watching Sima Mingxuan pursue Yan Hao in the same way he used to pursue him in front of him , His heart seemed to be severely cut with a knife.

  Yan Hao, you bitch, you want to rob me of everything, have you forgotten the lessons I taught you before?

  With a "pop", the bowl in Yan Fei's hand suddenly slipped off the edge of the table and fell to the floor, spilling a bowl of soup all over the floor.

Yan Fei let out a cry of pain, which attracted the attention of everyone on the table, and Lu Siying walked over in a hurry: "Xiao Fei, are you okay, are you burnt?" "It's okay." "Why did the soup spill

  ?

  " Already?" Lu Siying looked distressed.

  "I was thinking about the prescription just now, and my mind was distracted." Yan Fei explained.

  "Take a good rest when you are on vacation, and you can work hard for a while." Although Father Yan said so, the admiration on his face was undisguised.

  "I know Dad, I just want to find something to cure Mingxuan." After speaking, Yan Fei turned his eyes and glanced at Sima Mingxuan. When Sima Mingxuan looked over, he looked shy again and lowered his head. .