Chapter 35 Primary school boy "confesses"

The   appearance of Cheng Wenkang, the elementary school boy "confession", broke up the charming atmosphere in the room, although this charming atmosphere only appeared on Sheng Heng's side.

  After re-tying the untied belt, Sheng Heng walked to the door and opened it. In addition to seeing the fat boy running away not far away, he also saw the takeaway hanging on the doorknob.

  Sheng Heng brought in the takeaway and handed it to Yan Hao: "Eat."

  Yan Hao took the lunch box, and his stomach, which was not very hungry, suddenly became active under the lure of the aroma of the food. Grumbling, it rang for a while.

  Yan Hao blushed, clutching his stomach in embarrassment.

  "I'm so hungry, I don't know how to eat." Sheng Heng knocked on the head of the elementary school boy with some doting.

  "I'll eat it now." Yan Hao put the takeaway on the table used for drawing drawings on weekdays, carefully moved the drawings away, and then sat down to eat.

  Cheng Wenkang bought a lot of food, including three dishes, one soup and two servings of rice. This was a prudent choice he made after fully considering that his boss might have another meal for love.

  Yan Hao was so hungry that he picked up the lunch box and took a bite. After eating, he remembered Sheng Heng, and raised his head and asked him, "Do you want to eat together, senior?

  " Not hungry at this time. But... Sheng Heng's eyes fell on the rice grains at the corner of Yan Hao's mouth, which was accidentally touched by Yan Hao lowering his head to pick up the rice just now. There was only one grain, as white as jade, sticking to the corner of his mouth crystal clear.

  Unable to restrain himself, Sheng Heng walked over, bent down, stretched out his hand, and picked off the grain of white rice stuck to the corner of Yan Hao's mouth. Yan Hao was obviously stunned for a moment, staring wide-eyed, not understanding what the senior was doing just now. It was also at this time that Sheng Heng suddenly realized what he had just done. He already had ghosts in his heart, no matter how thick-skinned he was at this moment, he felt a little uncomfortable.

"You, there are grains of rice in the corner of your mouth." Yan Hao straightened up and said with some embarrassment.

  "Ah, did my food stick to my face?" Yan Hao blushed in embarrassment, only thinking that he was such an adult, it was too embarrassing for him to be able to eat on his face. He hurriedly put down the bowl and chopsticks, and touched his face.

  "No more, just this one." The embarrassing atmosphere was disturbed like this, and it disappeared. Sheng Heng was relieved but also a little regretful. In fact, although it was embarrassing just now, it would be good if the elementary school boy could realize something.

  Yan Hao smiled shyly, then took out another pair of chopsticks and handed them to Sheng Heng: "Let's eat together, senior." "

  No, I've already eaten at noon." Sheng Heng shook his head and said, "You can eat at ease. Hit him again."

  Sheng Heng walked back to the place where he was standing just now, glanced at Yan Hao, and saw that he was eating with his head down, so he quickly took off his pants and began to practice fighting skills.

  Fifteen minutes later, another martial arts exercise ended. This set of fighting skills was learned by Sheng Heng from his father and brother. It is a kind of military boxing. It is very practical and it takes a lot of energy to practice. After rehearsing twice in a row, Sheng Heng was sweating all over, but his body felt hearty.