Chapter 159 Uneasy

Yan Hao was stepping on the elevator to check the internal wiring of the half-made mecha, when the optical computer terminal in his left hand flickered, reminding him that someone had sent him a message. Yan Hao didn't pay much attention and continued with the work in hand. After all, people who are in a hurry to find him will call directly, and those who send text messages are generally not urgent.

  Yan Hao unhurriedly completed the inspection of the arm circuit, and checked it again. After confirming that there was no problem, he remembered the news just now, and casually raised his hand to have a look.

  [Hi Xiaohao, I'm Sheng Tianxing, is it convenient to talk? 】

  Sheng Tianxing? Admiral Sheng? !

  After reacting, Yan Hao glanced at the time. It has been two full hours. It has been two full hours since Admiral Sheng sent this message.

  Yan Hao didn't even dare to waste the time to get off the ladder, he just called back a communication. After about two or three seconds, the communication was connected.

  "Uncle, I'm sorry, I'm only replying to your message now." Yan Hao sincerely apologized to Admiral Sheng in the projection screen, with a guilty expression on his face.

  "It's okay, I interrupted you suddenly, so I didn't delay your making the mecha." Behind Yan Hao was the mecha. Although the full picture of the mecha was not shown in the picture, Admiral Sheng Tiantian could tell it at a glance when he was dealing with the mecha.

  "No, no." Yan Hao shook his head hastily.

  "That's good, that's good." Admiral Sheng said two good words in a row, and then paused, not knowing how to cut into the topic.

  Yan Hao waited for a while, and seeing that General Sheng stopped talking suddenly, he took the initiative to ask: "Uncle, what do you want to do with me?

  " He choked again, he heard from Sheng Heng that Sima Mingxuan once kidnapped Yan Hao, and Yan Hao hated him very much. My purpose of looking for Yan Hao this time is to ask Yan Hao to help treat Sima Mingxuan, this request seems to be too difficult.

  "What?" Yan Hao looked curious.

  Admiral Sheng has an upright character. After struggling for a while, he decided to tell the truth: "I'm here this time to ask for your help, but if you don't want to help, just refuse me, don't force it." "You

  said , I will help if I can?" Although Yan Hao said so, he has made a decision in his heart, as long as it is something he can do, he will definitely help.

  "It's... about Sima Mingxuan."

  Yan Hao was startled.

  "Sima Mingxuan, like Sheng Zhuo, both raised his mental power to S level through the Phantom Potion. Sheng Zhuo's mental power has been stable since he advanced, but there seems to be something wrong with Sima Mingxuan's mental power. Some time ago Sima The general came to discuss with me specifically, wanting to exchange ore, mechs, and tenth-level potions in exchange for potion formulas. Do you... agree?" Admiral Sheng pretended not to know that Sheng Heng had already mentioned this matter to Yan Hao. In this way, Yan Hao would not have any psychological burden if he wanted to refuse.

  When General Sheng mentioned Sima Mingxuan, Yan Hao already knew what General Sheng was going to say next. After all, this was the third time he had heard this exchange request.

  "Uncle, what do you mean?" Yan Hao didn't answer right away, but instead asked General Sheng what he meant.

  "My opinion is not important, this is your own prescription, you decide." Admiral Sheng said.

  "Uncle will contact me personally, he should want me to save Sima Mingxuan, right?" Yan Hao said firmly.

  "I really want you to save Sima Mingxuan, but it's still the same sentence, my opinion is not important, your prescription is up to you," Admiral Sheng said.

  "Can I hear your reason for asking me to save him?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Because he is the owner of S-level spiritual power, and has the talent and potential to become a tenth-level mecha fighter." Seeing that Yan Hao didn't interrupt him, General Sheng continued, "Sheng Heng told me about the festival between you two." , I don't like his character either, but..."

  Admiral Sheng pondered for a moment, hesitated for a while before continuing: "Do you know the top combat power of the Zerg?"

  "Tenth-level Zerg?" Yan Hao asked .

  "It's the Zerg Emperor." Admiral Sheng shook his head and explained, "In the information released by the Federation, the Zerg Emperor was deliberately weakened into a tenth-level Zerg." Weakened

  ? Yan Hao grasped the point.

  "The Zonghuang first appeared three hundred years ago. At that time, the Federation dispatched five tenth-level mechas to tell the Zonghuang's heavy damage. This incident was recorded in the history of the Federation. You have learned it in elementary school. But What has not been recorded in history is that the Federation was able to repel the Zonghuang not because of the extraordinary combat power of the five tenth-level mechas, but because...the Zonghuang was in a weak state at that time." "Weakness?" Yan Hao was

  shocked His eyes widened.

  "That's right. At that time, the Zerg Emperor had just appeared in the Federation. They didn't know which galaxy tore a wormhole and came to the Federation. The appearance of the Zerg brought a devastating blow to the Federation, and then there was a three-hundred-year-long battle During this period, scientists are constantly studying the Zerg."

Even ants, when they find food, will use a unique method to notify their peers to help, let alone the Zerg.