Chapter 29 Are you flirting with me

Mecha training room.

  Sheng Heng came out of the cockpit of the mech profusely in sweat, and walked to a bench beside him to rest.

  At this time, Cheng Wenkang also slowly climbed out of the cockpit of the mech. Although he was also sweating, his face looked better than that of Sheng Heng. When he got out of the cockpit, the first thing he did was to rush to the corner of the training room I took a bottle of ice water from the refrigerator to drink. After gulping down half a bottle, I had the strength to speak.

  "I'm thirsty." Cheng Wenkang took another bottle of water from the refrigerator and threw it at Sheng Heng who was sitting on the bench, "Boss, continue."

Hearing the sound, Sheng Heng raised his head, and raised his hand to catch the water thrown by the other party. The moment he caught the water, Sheng Heng's fingers trembled suddenly, and suddenly lost strength, unable to hold it. The water slipped from Sheng Heng's fingertips and fell to the ground.

  "Boss..." Cheng Wenkang was startled, and then, as if he had thought of something, he fixed his gaze on Sheng Heng's finger, "Your hand hurts again?" "It's okay, it will be fine after a while." Sheng

  Heng Do not care about the way.

  Cheng Wenkang opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. He just walked over and picked up the dropped bottle of water. When he was about to help Sheng Heng unscrew the bottle cap, the water bottle turned Gripped by a trembling hand.

  "I'll do it myself. I won't even be able to unscrew the bottle cap." Sheng Heng took the water from Cheng Wenkang's hand, then twisted the bottle cap with his fingers, twisted hard twice before unscrewing it.

  "Boss, your recent training volume has exceeded the standard." Cheng Wenkang persuaded.

  "How many hours do you practice a day, and how many hours do I practice a day?" Sheng Heng laughed at himself, "You are not considered a hard worker in the class, you have to practice five hours a day, and I only have three hours, and you have exceeded the standard?" "

  Boss, your hand..." Cheng Wenkang's words were automatically silenced in Sheng Heng's gaze, and he said after a while, "I'll go to the pharmacy store to buy medicine." After speaking, Cheng Wenkang got up and left the mech

  training Room, walked to the pharmacy store, after walking for a while, he suddenly thought of someone.

  =

  In the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Yan Hao is studying the circuit diagram of the fifth-level mecha, and seems to have encountered some difficulties, thinking hard.

  "Don't pull it." He Shao walked over and gently patted Yan Hao's hand that was pulling his hair.

  "Ah?" Yan Hao raised his head in confusion.

  "You pull your hair as soon as you think about it, and if you continue to pull it like this, be careful that you will become bald at a young age." He Shao threatened.

  Yan Hao put down his hands in embarrassment, as if he realized that he had pulled his hair just now. He had this habit since he was a child, and often after thinking about a problem, his hair would become messy. In the last life, the people in the laboratory were similar, so he didn't care.

  "It's fine." Yan Hao replied.

  "It's all right? Don't be unscrupulous just because you have the hair growth potion now. Before using the hair growth potion, you have to shave your head. Don't tell me you go to class with a bald head?" "I mean, I won't be bald." He