Chapter 88 Senior yesterday, Brother Heng today

After a good night's sleep, Sheng Heng's mental strength has recovered to about 70%, and when he wakes up this time, although he can't be said to be refreshed, he is still full of energy. When Yan Hao entered the ward with breakfast and called out "Brother Heng", he felt more energetic.

  "Tsk tsk." Cheng Wenkang couldn't stand the sour smell early in the morning, and hid aside in tsk tsk.

  "Brother Heng, did you feel a headache or mental instability last night?" Yan Hao asked.

  "No, I slept well." Sheng Heng sat at the dining table, eating the breakfast served by Yan Hao, and replied with a smile.

  "It seems that there should be no problem." Yan Hao breathed a sigh of relief, "It is also the first time I have refined this kind of potion. To be honest, I am not completely sure." In his previous life, he had refined this kind of potion many times

  . There was nothing wrong with this time, but those people's mental strength was not as strong as Sheng Heng's, so this time, Yan Hao was only 90% sure.

  "Or...you can check it yourself again?" Sheng Heng couldn't help feeling distracted when he thought of Yan Hao's intimate inspection yesterday in order to check the damage of his sea of ​​consciousness. Of course, if there are some "accidents" or something, kiss a few more times, maybe the elementary school boy will suddenly become enlightened?

  Sheng Heng's thoughts for Yan Hao were almost written on his face, probably everyone in the world could see it except Yan Hao himself. Cheng Wenkang on the side heard this, and immediately saw the "dirty" thoughts of his boss, his white eyes couldn't bear it, and couldn't help but turned them out by himself.

  "No need, I didn't have a headache last night, so it must be fine." Yan Hao shook his head.

  Sheng Heng's face turned green: Damn, I would have said I had a headache if I knew it.

  "Pfft!" Cheng Wenkang couldn't hold back and laughed.

  Sheng Heng glanced at him coldly, Cheng Wenkang didn't dare to laugh anymore, coughed twice and said: "Mr. Xiao delayed the time to go back because of your injury, since you have recovered from the injury, we will go back to report later. "

The assessment time this time was seven days. They were supposed to take the spaceship back to Capital Star yesterday, but because of Sheng Heng's injury, and what Cheng Wenkang and class teacher Xiao Tianhan said, Yan Hao would rush over to treat Sheng Heng's injury in two days. After discussing with the students in the class, Xiao Tianhan decided to stay for two more days and go back together after Sheng Heng recovered from his injury.

  "Not in a hurry." Sheng Heng wiped the corners of his mouth, stood up and said, "There are still things I haven't brought back."

  Cheng Wenkang paused, then remembered: "You mean phantom spirit beast?"

  "Phantom spirit beast Where is it now?" Sheng Heng nodded and asked.

  "Sima Mingxuan handed over the Phantom Spirit Beast. Now there are special guards at the base, and people from the Institute of Pharmacy will come to take it back soon." Phantom Spirit Beast is a special federal protected animal. Spiritual beasts must be reported to the Federation and agreed to be raised and cared for by a special department.

  But the rules are the rules, people are greedy, if it is not really impossible to hide, who will really honestly hand over to the federation. Cheng Wenkang was almost certain that if Sima Mingxuan hadn't been seen by too many people that day when he took away the Phantom Spirit Beast, he would have kept it for himself.