Chapter 50 Meeting Netizens

Back in the dormitory, He Shao was still admiring the scene he had just seen.

  "Hao, is it possible that with this mimic driving system, I can also drive a mecha?" Every teenager has a mecha dream in his heart, and He Shao is no exception.

  "Normal driving should be fine." Yan Hao said.

  "Then I'll get a mecha too, and you can modify it for me later?" He Shao said excitedly. He didn't have high requirements, and he didn't care about level three or four mechas.

  "You can modify it yourself, and I can teach you." Yan Hao said.

  "I won't learn that." He Shao shook his head.

  "Why?"

  "This mimicry system is the result of your research, and I can't learn it. Besides, even if I learn it, I won't make any new breakthroughs. It's better to let you modify it for me honestly." He Shao said .

"That's right, with the time I have to teach you, I can modify several mechas." Yan Hao nodded in agreement.

  "You kid, you actually laughed at me for being stupid." He Shao laughed and cursed and threw a pillow over.

  Yan Hao dodged away with a smile, and the two of them had a big fuss. He Shao suddenly caught sight of a box, and he yelled: "I almost forgot your package. You haven't been in the past two days." I modified the black soul in the laboratory, and I haven't had a chance to give it to you. I checked the time, and the package was sent more than a month ago. Hurry up and see what's inside." Yan Hao during this

  time I really forgot about this package. I opened the package and found a black metal box inside. When I opened the metal box, first a chill came out of the box, and then there was a burst of blue light.

  "Wind and Thunder Stone?!" He Shao exclaimed.

  Yan Hao also recognized it. When he decided to replace the mecha core for the black soul, he specially studied the wind and thunder stone, so he naturally knew the rarity of the wind and thunder stone.

  "What Babies gave me is the wind and thunder stone?" Yan Hao murmured, "Isn't this thing hard to buy?

  " Buy it, Professor Qin is not even qualified to buy it. Who are you netizens, you are so generous?" He Shao couldn't help touching Fengleishi with his hand, "It's such a big piece, at least tens of millions of stars Ah."

  "He may have mailed it by mistake, I'll ask him." Before the two exchanged addresses, they also exchanged communication numbers, and Yan Hao found the communication number of Babies and dialed a voice call.

  After the phone rang for more than ten seconds, it was connected, and a clear male voice rang from the other end of the phone.

  "Good day, why did you think of calling me?" Papillon looked very surprised.

  "I have received the package you gave me." Yan Hao said.

  "Package? Did you just receive it? I think it has been mailed for more than a month." Babe has been very busy during this period. The research room is ahead of schedule because of the math problems solved by Yan Hao, and it is very busy every day. Keep your feet off the ground.

  "I've been in the laboratory before, and I just opened it today." Yan Hao said with some embarrassment.

  "Oh, understand, understand." Babe said.

  "Babyworm, did you send the wrong item?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Wrong mail? Didn't you receive the wind and thunder stone?" Babe asked.