Chapter 110 Breakthrough

Su He naturally strongly opposed Sheng Zhuo's decision. Compared with the brothers of the Sheng family who blindly trusted Yan Hao, as a pharmacist, he had a more cautious view of Yan Hao.

  A child who looks like a student, even if he is a genius, his pharmacy achievements are at the level of a sixth-level pharmacist. He said that the success rate is 60%, is it really 60%? Just because he used the values ​​on the mental map to make calculations?

  But all his worries were no match for the client's insistence. After all, no matter how he tried to stop him, as long as Sheng Zhuo took the Phantom Potion, he wouldn't be able to advance even if he didn't want to. So in the end, Su He also compromised. It was better for Sheng Zhuo to take the phantom potion in private because of his objection, and he could help at critical moments. In case of failure to advance, he can take some remedial measures to prevent Sheng Zhuo's mental power from dropping too much.

  "Brother, put the helmet back on." Yan Hao held the detection helmet back in front of Sheng Zhuo.

  "What is this for?" Sheng Zhuo was puzzled.

  "Although the success rate is 60%, it is not 100% successful. You put on the helmet, and I can observe the changes in your mental power at any time. Once your mental power changes beyond a certain range, I will let the senior use the mental power Intervene with force," Yan Hao said.

  Sheng Heng was taken aback when he heard the words: "Shall I intervene with mental power?"

  Su He also objected after hearing this: "After taking the phantom potion, the user's sea of ​​consciousness will enter a state of incomparable excitement. It is very dangerous for both the user and the intervener to intervene at this time. things."

  As the person involved, Sheng Zhuo was the one who reacted the most calmly, and he asked calmly, "Listen to Xiao Hao's words."

  Naturally, Sheng Heng also believed in Yan Hao, so he stopped talking immediately and waited for Yan Hao's explanation . When Su He saw this, a mouthful of old blood was clogged in his chest, and he wanted to hear what Yan Hao had to explain.

  "Generally speaking, after using the phantom potion, the sea of ​​consciousness will enter a very active state. At this time, if external force invades, it will cause the resistance of the mental power, make the mental power too excited, and even disrupt the reorganization of the sea of ​​consciousness. But The elder brother’s situation is different, he is going to advance to S-level.” Yan Hao explained in detail, “The threshold of mental power of S-level is infinitely close to the endurance of the sea of ​​consciousness, so even if there is no external force intrusion, in the phantom When the elixir takes effect, the mental power will also be excited to the limit. Even if the external force invades at this time, it will not cause a greater reaction." Yan Hao

  turned to Sheng Heng and continued: "The senior is born with an S-level spirit . Strength, his spiritual power threshold will naturally be higher than those acquired through potions, that is to say, even if the eldest brother successfully upgrades to S-level mental power, the strength of his mental power will still be weaker than the senior. In this way Come on, the senior's mental power can suppress your mental power."

  "I understand." Hearing this, Sheng Heng understood, "You want to test the condition of your elder brother's mental power through the instrument, and once you find that the threshold is close to the critical point, Big brother is in danger of failing to advance, so let me use my mental power to invade and forcefully suppress it." "

  Well, this can prevent big brother's sea of ​​consciousness from collapsing." Yan Hao said.

  As a pharmacist, Su He naturally understood things that Sheng Heng could understand, but he felt strange because no one had ever done this before. And I have to say that Yan Hao's plan is more effective than the emergency measures he thought of just now, and can minimize the consequences of Sheng Zhuo's failure in advancing.