Chapter 46 Tenth Floor Intern

When the interns on the tenth floor left the school for a week, students from the college returned from home one after another. He Shao returned to the college two days before the start of school. He Shao didn't even go to the dormitory after getting off the bus. He went straight to the research room, and sure enough, he saw Yan Hao in the research room.

  "Hao, I'm back." He Shao rushed over and hugged Yan Hao, "I want to die."

  Yan Hao was also very happy to see He Shao, he received the news from He Shao three days in advance, and guessed He was almost at school, and was about to go back to the dormitory to wait for him, but he didn't want He Shao to come to the laboratory first.

  "Let go first, I'm a little out of breath." He Shao hugged him tightly, and Yan Hao felt a little uncomfortable being strangled.

  "Sorry for pushing too hard, but this kind of strong hug can show how much I miss you." He Shao let go of Yan Hao, "Do you miss me? Or is it just your experiment in your mind?" Yan Hao

  smiled He laughed, and suddenly turned around and hugged He Shao actively, and hugged him vigorously.

  He Shao understood in seconds, and laughed again: "I feel it, you miss me."

  The research on the mimic system, Yan Hao decided to come to an end. Ever since he read the email sent by the Babies, Yan Hao discovered that he can better study the mimic driving of mechas only if he has enough mecha knowledge. If he didn't know enough about mechas, even if he could write a perfect mimic program, he might not be able to actually apply it to mechas. In this life, he doesn't have to compare with anyone, nor is he anxious. Outside of the experiment, he still has friends and a life.

Yan Hao and He Shao went back to the dormitory together. In the dormitory, He Shao took a lot of special products from their planet from the space twister, which almost covered Yan Hao's bed.

  "Why did you bring so many things?" Yan Hao was a little surprised.

  "I didn't bring it. My mother asked me to bring it."

  "Auntie?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "I told my mother that I have a student roommate who often gives me tutoring. It is all thanks to him that I can do so well in the fifth-level energy block. When my mother heard about it, she must thank you and buy it for you. I brought a lot of things for me to bring." He Shao said, "I selected this carefully, if I bring all my mother's purchases, it will be at least three or four times more than this." "Auntie

  also You're too polite."

  "My mother asked me to take you back as a guest, how about going back with me during the winter vacation?" He Shao said.

  "I..." Yan Hao was about to answer when He Shao's communicator rang suddenly.

  "Hey, my mother." He Shao connected the video call, and a soft and beautiful female face appeared in the room. This lady was He Shao's mother.

  "Mom, I'm at school." He Shao knew that his mother must want to confirm whether he had arrived at school.

  "It's good when you arrive, you... the cutie next to you is Yan Hao." Mother He noticed Yan Hao.

  "Hello, Auntie." Yan Hao bowed slightly cautiously.

  "Oh, the cutie is so polite, much better than this brat in my family." Mother He said.

  Yan Hao had never been praised so bluntly by his elders before, and he blushed a little embarrassedly, but he still didn't forget what He Shao said: "He Shao is very good and helped me a lot." "Hao, don't talk to