Chapter 121 Customized Weapons

Time goes by, and soon the half of the semester will pass. In this half semester, Yan Hao's sixth-level mecha has slowly seen the prototype, the limbs and some key parts have been formed, and now only the cockpit is missing And a mecha core, as well as weapon equipment.

  Yan Hao hasn't decided what weapon to make for his first level 6 mech yet, so he's having trouble for a while. Long-range weapons are easy to say, they are all equipped with particle cannons, but melee weapons need to be tailored according to the user's habits.

  His first reaction was to customize one after the Black Soul's Xuanming Spear, because what he is most familiar with is Sheng Heng's fighting habits, but on second thought, Sheng Heng already has a Black Soul, so use his customized gun. The odds of using the weapon are not high, so I dismissed the idea.

  "Why, haven't you figured it out yet?" Old Pang came over to check on Yan Hao's progress, and asked casually when he saw him lying on the table drawing the design of the weapon.

  "Yeah." This is already Yan Hao's design draft of who knows how many editions.

  "Didn't you say last time that you should customize a melee weapon first?" Pang Lao asked.

  "I've thought about it, it's not good. The biggest feature of melee weapons is that they are customized according to the user's fighting habits. In this way, the mech fighters can use them with ease. If I customize one at will, Although there is nothing wrong with it at first glance, it will be a waste if you can’t find a suitable person to use it.” Yan Hao said seriously.

 Elder Pang listened, nodding his head in relief. In the beginning, when Yan Hao was about to design his own weapon because he didn't have a suitable customization target, Mr. Pang didn't stop him, so that he could raise some points when problems arise, which would be more convincing. But he didn't want to, it didn't take long for Yan Hao to figure it out by himself. It can be seen that Yan Hao is not a mecha maker who only talks on paper.

  "Yes, Xiaohao, you have to remember that when we manufacture mechas, we must consider the practicability of mechas, and never design mechas based on your own imagination." Pang Lao warned.

  Yan Hao was a little embarrassed by the compliment: "The senior reminded me of these."

  "Is it Sheng Heng? How is he doing on the frontline?" Pang Lao asked.

  "Senior made some military exploits some time ago, and now he is a lieutenant." Yan Hao said with some pride.

  "Lieutenant? The promotion is fast enough. Two months ago, wasn't he a second lieutenant?" Old Pang said in surprise.

  Although there are not many students of the Federal University who have been awarded military ranks during their schooling, it is not uncommon for them to be awarded two ranks in one semester like Sheng Heng.

  "The God of War Legion is awarded military ranks by military industry, and the seniors killed more Zerg, so the promotion is faster." Yan Hao said.

  Ever since he solo killed a level 9 Zerg on the front line during the holiday, Sheng Heng has officially become a member of the God of War Legion. As for the students of the Mecha Department of the Federal University, after their junior year, they will have front-line combat missions. Of course, these combat missions are carried out on some less dangerous battlefields, and Sheng Heng volunteered to go to the Federation to confront the Zerg The forefront of the war, the station of the God of War Legion.

  And because of the video of Sheng Heng's holiday that went viral throughout the Federation, the school approved Sheng Heng's application without much difficulty, so Sheng Heng became the only soldier who entered the front line in his junior year, and also the only student with a military rank. .