Chapter 126 Big Brother

On the spaceship flying to Star Z, Yan Hao squinted his eyes and leaned his head on the glass window, ignoring anyone. Before the spaceship took off, Sima Mingxuan took the initiative to contact Mr. Zhong through his relationship, and his mother, Ms. Lu Siying, came forward to help him ask for half a month's leave.

  Although Mr. Zhong treats his disciples strictly, he has always been very tolerant towards Yan Hao. And Yan Hao has always been very self-disciplined, as long as it is a study task assigned to him, even if others are not in the research institute, he can complete it very well. What's more, this time it was Yan Hao's mother who personally called to ask for leave, so Mr. Zhong had no reason not to approve it. Although Yan Hao didn't want to go home, he didn't want to affect the teacher because of his family affairs, so he didn't struggle anymore.

  He also figured it out, but it was only half a month to go back to Star Z, and he stayed in the room to study the algorithm of the mimic system, and the time would pass soon, and then he would buy a ticket to go back to the capital star. As for his parents, Yan Hao didn't plan to do anything. Although they broke with him in the previous life, that was a matter of the previous life. Many things haven't happened in this life, even if Yan Hao wants to break with the previous life, he can't find an excuse. It's better to maintain this indifferent relationship, getting along not far or near, anyway, as long as Yan Fei is around, they won't spend much time on themselves.

  As for Yan Fei, from the moment he was reborn, he could no longer hurt himself.

  Sima Mingxuan booked the first-class cabin, with a spacious seat and considerate service. The spaceship provides a variety of meals for first-class passengers 24 hours a day. The food is a buffet, and you can take it yourself if you need it.

  Yan Fei and his mother, Ms. Lu Siying, went to get something to eat and came back. As soon as they sat down, they pushed the food in front of Sima Mingxuan: "Mingxuan, try it. This cake is delicious. This is the last one.

  " Eat it yourself." Sima Mingxuan smiled and pushed the cake back in front of Yan Fei.

  "My mother and I have eaten it, and I brought it for you specially." Yan Fei said.

  "Yes, we brought this for you specially. Try it, it tastes good." Although Lu Siying and Sima Mingxuan didn't have much contact, but Yan Fei praised Sima Mingxuan in every possible way on weekdays, so she naturally loved the house and Wu , has an excellent attitude towards Sima Mingxuan. In addition to this meeting, Sima Mingxuan's extraordinary bearing and politeness made him appreciate him even more.

  "And this mango, which is very sweet." Yan Fei pushed another plate of mango over as he spoke.

  "Let's eat together." Sima Mingxuan said.

"Well, mom, you can eat too." Yan Fei nodded sweetly, took a piece of fruit with a fork, put it on Ms. Lu Siying's plate, and then bowed his head and started eating.

  Just as Sima Mingxuan was about to eat the cake, his gaze swept away, and he suddenly saw Yan Hao on the opposite side who was closing his eyes and resting his mind, and then frowned slightly. In the space for four people, the table full of food was clearly divided into three parts. The young man in front of him seemed to be selectively forgotten by everyone.

  Sima Ming raised his hand and pushed the cake in front of Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao was just dozing off, but when Sima Mingxuan moved, he opened his eyes.

  "Are you awake? Let's eat something." Sima Mingxuan said with a smile.

  Yan Hao lowered his eyebrows, glanced at the cake in hand, and didn't move.