Chapter 9 I have no friends

Whether Yan Hao deliberately humiliated himself, He Shao didn't know, but the fact that he could complete a third-level energy block in ten minutes was definitely a fact. Peat, the third-level energy block and the first-level energy block actually take the same time. No, he was just getting started at that time, maybe it can be done in five minutes now, is this still a human being?

He Shao watched helplessly after Yan Hao made the two materials in his inventory into an energy block, and his whole body was like a withered weed, lifeless.

  "It seems to be quite easy to make, but I don't know how effective the energy block I made is." Yan Hao looked at the energy block he made with a worried expression on his face.

  The process of making energy blocks is to reorganize the violent energy into stable energy that can be used by mechs. However, in the process of energy supply, the efficiency of energy blocks is directly related to the use time of energy blocks.

  When the energy block functions for the mecha, there will be a part of energy loss, and this loss is the efficiency of the energy block. The higher the efficiency, the longer the energy supply time, and the better the properties of the energy block. And what determines the efficacy is determined by the process of combing energy by the manufacturer. Generally speaking, the efficiency produced by machines is about 50%, while the energy block produced by a skilled mecha maker can reach 80%.

  Therefore, to measure whether the energy block produced during the manufacture of a mecha is qualified, 50% is the limit. If the efficiency exceeds 50%, it is basically qualified, and if it exceeds 70%, it is excellent.

  "As far as your skills are concerned, the performance won't be too bad." He Shao couldn't help rolling his eyes on the bed when he heard Xueba's self-doubt.

  "Could it be that I made it too fast, neglected something, or that it was not complete when sorting out, which affected the performance?" Yan Hao always felt that the process of making energy blocks was too simple, which was much easier than he used to make potions.

  "Didn't you follow the textbook step by step? What do you think you have neglected?"

  Yan Hao carefully recalled the process of his production, but he couldn't find any negligence.

  "I didn't find it." He Shao was puzzled, "I said that you are a university bully, why are you so unconfident in the things you made." "I just think it's a little too easy." Yan Hao said truthfully

  .

  He Shao clutched his chest, feeling that his little heart had been shattered into scum, and was turned into ashes by others: "I said you are enough, if you show off again, I will break up with you."

  "Yes... I'm sorry." Yan Hao's face turned pale, and he apologized in a panic.

  Are you showing off yourself again? Is He Shao going to start hating himself like those people in his previous life?

  "You're smart."

  Yan Hao looked at He Shao who was lying with his back facing him, stood there hesitantly, wanted to say something, but didn't know how to say it. After a while, He Shao turned over by himself, and his gaze suddenly met Yan Hao's anxious gaze.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?" He Shao asked strangely.   "I..." Yan Hao pursed his lips, and finally a look of determination flashed in his eyes, he looked straight at He Shao and asked, "Are we still friends in the future

  ?"

Friends, and He Shao is still his roommate, although the two have not been together for a long time, but Yan Hao already likes He Shao as a friend. He didn't want to lose this friend, so he wanted to ask him personally.