Chapter 134 Don't Give Up

Yan Hao is stepping up the production of pulse magnetic chips, and as time goes by, there are more and more Zerg outside.

  Star Z ZF has announced to the people of the whole planet through the star network that a space black hole has appeared near the planet. In an instant, the entire planet entered a state of panic, and the people flocked to the nearest port, trying to buy a ticket to leave Planet Z.

  Winston, the consul of Star Z, stood in his office and looked at the images from various places transmitted by the star network, feeling very sad in his heart. In just two hours, from the announcement of the news to now, the entire planet has lost all vitality, filled with panic and suffocating despair.

  As the consul of the planet, if he wants to leave, he can take the spaceship that leaves Star Z at any time. But what if he escaped from this disaster? Star Z fell, and he, as the consul of the planet, could hardly shirk his responsibility. Even if he escaped, he would be sentenced to death by the Federation in the end. Because of this, it is better to live and die with Z star.

  Half an hour ago, Lieutenant Colonel Congyi told him that the problem with the Tianhe-1 battleship had been found, and that the pulse magnetic chip inside the energy system had been burned. Knowing the problem, he immediately turned to the Federation for help, wanting to ask for a pulse magnetic chip for emergency treatment, but the result that came back made him even more desperate. It will take 20 hours to send the pulse magnetic chip closest to him, and the space black hole will be completely opened in eight hours.

  Once the space black hole is completely opened, it means that its internal structure is completely stable. At that time, not only the Zerg will appear in large numbers, but even the Tianhe-1 battleship will not be able to defeat the space black hole that has entered a stable state. In this way, Z star is completely finished.

  Only eight hours left.

  "Lieutenant Colonel Congyi, can the chip be repaired?" Winston dialed Congyi's communication. He needs a final answer, so that he can give up completely, and he can deliver his last speech to the people, telling those who can no longer escape from this planet, to use their last time to accompany their family and friends. Instead of rushing to port in vain, or weeping in despair.

  "Your Excellency, we are working hard." Congyi's attitude is not particularly good, it is under the leadership of the consul that the military stopped the regular maintenance of the Tianhe-1 battleship, which created the current situation.

  Winston didn't know what was going on in Cong Yi's mind, he could only see that Cong Yi's complexion was not good, which already represented the result of the matter, and the chip might be difficult to repair.

  "Lieutenant Colonel Congyi, let me arrange a spaceship to take you away." Both of these two are disciples of mecha master Zhong Lao. They are the future of the Federation and should not die here. Especially Cong Yi's junior brother named Yan Hao, who originally had the opportunity to leave Star Z.

  Hearing this, Cong Yi raised his head in shock.

  "There are only eight hours left. At present, there are no Zergs in the southern port of the planet. I can arrange a small spaceship to take you and your junior brother away. You are all talents of the Federation and should not die here." Wen Shi Dun said sadly, "After you leave, I will tell all the people that the planet is lost. Let them take the last time to say goodbye to their families." "Your Excellency, we are still working hard!" Cong Yi couldn't believe what he

  heard What, announce the fall of the planet, give up and wait for death?

  "Can the chip be fixed?"