Chapter 70 Prescription

In   the surprise assessment of Shanghai Medicine, many people got zero points, especially the mecha manufacturing department, except for Xia Liu, all of them got zero points. The reason why Xia Liu didn't get zero points was not because of his due diligence, but because he lucky. Because he was teamed up with the team leader Sun Chu, who was injured halfway and had to recuperate for three days, so the mechs had almost no wear and tear.

  "..." Xia Liu.

  It's okay to get zero points, after all, everyone has zero points, and Xia Liu's shit luck is understandable, but the problem is that there is one more Yan Hao, which makes people in the mecha manufacturing department feel uncomfortable. But there is no way to feel uncomfortable, he is just making up the numbers, he is still a freshman, and he does better than their seniors in everything, if they still look for trouble, it will be really shameless.

  The assessment has already been failed, shameless and shameless, although everyone is depressed, but this assessment has also taught them a profound lesson, and this is what Xiao Tianhan wants to achieve.

  After the show ended, the inspection room on the spaceship was rented out immediately. The students who had just been reprimanded did not dare to delay any longer, and all asked their team members for mechas, and started working in the inspection room.

  As for the students of the mecha department, Xiao Tianhan continued to stay in the main control room, explaining combat skills to them in the actual combat lesson just now.

  Yan Hao left the main control room and was about to go back to the maintenance room he rented, when he ran into Sima Mingxuan and his teammates on the way.

  "Brother Yan Hao." Seeing Yan Hao, Sima Mingxuan's slow pace suddenly became faster, and he walked in front of Yan Hao in a few steps.

  "Hello, senior." Yan Hao wanted to hide, but the spaceship was not big, and it was in the aisle at this time, so there was no way to hide.

  "Has the evil spirit on my body not dissipated?"

  "Ah?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "Otherwise, why does my junior look scared every time he sees me?" Sima Mingxuan asked with a smile.

  "Yeah."

  "!" Sima Mingxuan said.

  "Puff~~" Several teammates following Sima Mingxuan couldn't help but burst out laughing. They know their captain best. The captain's words just now were obviously teasing. Thinking of Yan Hao's young mind, he would not admit that he was afraid, so he could talk to others logically. But he didn't expect this elementary school boy to be very sincere. Not only was he afraid of showing it on his face, but he also admitted it face-to-face so straightforwardly that his eloquent captain was speechless for a while.

  "Cough...that's my fault, I frightened my junior." Sima said in obvious embarrassment.

  "It's okay." Yan Hao shook his head.

  The corner of Sima Mingxuan's mouth twitched, and when he was about to continue looking for a topic, Yan Hao immediately answered: "Can I go?" With

  pitiful eyes and a soft tone, even Sima Mingxuan himself There was an illusion of being bullied. Subconsciously, he sideways out of the way.

  "Thank you." Yan Hao lowered his head and walked past Sima Mingxuan.

  Sima Mingxuan looked at the back of Yan Hao walking away, and asked the team members with some astonishment: "Do I look scary?" "Who made

  you kill so fiercely on the battlefield, and who is to blame for your evil spirit?" "