Chapter 31 Are you cute?

Mecha maintenance room.

  Yan Hao was stepping on a ladder and checking the wiring on the arm of a five-meter-high mecha. He was still holding a blueprint in his hand, and would occasionally lower his head to jot down a few notes. On the other side of the inspection room, He Shao is making a level five energy block.

  Learning to make five-level energy blocks is one of the final exams of the Mecha Manufacturing Department this semester. In fact, under the supervision of Yan Hao, He Shao has already been able to master the production of five-level energy blocks, but Professor Qin seems to pay special attention to He Shao, and raised the difficulty of the exam for him alone, requiring him to produce five-level energy blocks with an efficiency of more than 75%. Only the energy block is considered qualified, which made He Shao very depressed.

  "73.22%, ah~~" He Shao stared at the value displayed on the tester, wishing he could grab the ground with his head, "It's the fifth yuan, it's the fifth yuan, why can't I pass this 73%?"

  Disturbed Yan Hao looked back helplessly, and said with a smile: "I told you, your mental power

  is not fine enough when channeling energy." I have channeled the energy all morning, and now my brain is about to explode, "Hao, you made so many energy blocks before, why didn't I see you have a headache." "Maybe I have better control over mental power than

  you Some."

  "Please remove the possibility, thank you." There are so many people in the class who only ask for more than 75% efficiency from me. Is it because Professor Qin is deliberately targeting me?"

  "I don't think it's targeting you, it should be training you on purpose." Yan Hao said.

  "The so-called deliberate exercise is targeting in the name of love." He Shao said.

  "Your five-level energy formula is very good. You can calculate tens of thousands of unstable points in fifteen minutes. With your calculation ability, making a five-level energy block with an efficiency of more than 60% is a good thing for you. It's not difficult to say." Yan Hao said.

  "That's why I said that Professor Qin targeted me. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to secure the final exam. As for practicing hard here?"

  Yan Hao thought for a moment when he saw He Shao's bitterness and hatred. Suddenly he said seriously: "He Shao, Professor Qin may have something to do with me for asking you so much. If you don't want to, we won't live together next semester." With a "bang", the energy block in He Shao's hand

  fell Falling, almost hitting his own foot: "Yan Hao, what are you talking about?"

  "Your mental power is actually not inferior to other students in the class, but your mastery of the five-level energy formula is the best in the class except me." "It's

  because you often make up lessons for me." Yan Hao His mathematical talent is the best that He Shao has ever seen. He has already learned many formulas that the teacher has not taught. So every time the teacher finishes his lectures, Yan Hao will also give him one-on-one tutoring in private, and even teach him how to regularly calculate those unstable points in the process of making energy blocks.

  "It's because I often make up lessons for you. Professor Qin knows that you are better at learning energy formulas than other students in the class, so he asks you mentally." Yan Hao blamed himself, his face was full of frustration, "So Come to think of it, it was me who caused you to be targeted, and it was all my fault. He Shao, I will apply for a single dormitory next semester, so Professor Qin should not target you again." "Don't, this has nothing to do with