Chapter 176 Decisive Battle 3

The speed of the two mechas is too fast, as if in the blink of an eye, Victory rushed to the front of the Zonghuang.

  [Overestimate one's abilities! 】

  The contempt of the Zonghuang spread out with his spiritual power, and almost at the same time, General Yun and General Fengming rushed up one after the other. At the same time, the self-destruction of the two tenth-level mech fighters was more than double the size of the previous one. After the wreckage of the mechas flew all over the sky, the insect emperor's spiritual protective cover finally cracked a hole. And Lieutenant General Lin didn't miss the time the three generals blew themselves up to buy him, and the black mecha rushed into the opening and exploded.

  The flames shot up into the sky again, and Sheng Heng could even feel the turmoil in the space, but these were not what he cared about, he forced himself to stare at the dazzling flames, where there was a goal that they were trying their best to accomplish.

  Is the worm king killed?

  Everyone held their breath, staring intently at the flames slowly dissipating in space. And then...they saw a piece of gold,? A piece of gold that was a lot dimmer,? But still moving.

  The worm emperor is not dead!

  Three generals, two lieutenant generals,? Two interstellar weapons. This is already the most powerful combat force in the Federation. How could it be so? The Zerg Emperor is not dead? !

  Despair, panic,? Covered the entire starry sky at this moment? Even the Federal Marshal Yu Xiuyuan lost confidence.

  Is the federation really coming to an end?

  "Marshal,? The Worm Emperor is already injured. Just two more, not one star energy cannon." Sima Mingxuan said loudly.

  "The energy cannon is still there, but can it hit it?" Yu Xiuyuan's tone was full of despair, as if he had foreseen the dark future of the Federation.

  Yes, can you still hit it?

  The first star energy cannon was successfully hit by the Zonghuang because he took it lightly, and the second star energy cannon was hit by sacrificing three tenth-level mecha fighters. The Star Energy Cannon Federation still has them, but where can I find three tenth-level mecha fighters?

  Sima Mingxuan's gaze also dimmed. He had worked hard to achieve his S-level spiritual power. Could it be that it was just for the extra meal of the Zonghuang in the end?

  The despair covering the entire starry sky seemed to fall down as if it was about to materialize. Everything in the world seemed to be suppressed by this despair, and time stopped.

  Until...

  a blue streamer flashed across the void.

  Is that Sheng Heng? At this moment, everyone who was familiar with Sheng Heng recognized the streamer, and Yu Xiuyuan quickly recovered from his despair. He shouted loudly into the communicator: "Sheng Heng? What are you going to do?

  " What, come back to me?"

  "Yu Shuai, the insect emperor must die." The speed of the mecha was fast, but Sheng Heng's voice was steady.

  "You are the last hope of the federation now. As long as you don't die, the worm emperor will not be divided. With the federation's current military strength, we can delay for a while." "Yu Shuai, the worm emperor must die today. But don't worry, even if

  I If you die, you will explode your spiritual power first. The Zonghuang will not be divided because of me." After saying this, Sheng Heng directly cut off the information on the internal channel.