Chapter 43 - Tease

🔞🔞 Warning - NSFW 🔞🔞

I jump up when I hear Leah arrive greeting both Beth and Viv downstairs...so I should have spent the last 30 minutes getting a shower and sorted but actually all I managed was the shower, putting on a pair of pants and a sports bra and then got distracted by my phone. I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth, running back to my bedroom trying to find some clothes to put on.

"Uuuuhummm" Leah appears in my doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

I spin around, still only in my pants and sports bra, hair scrapped back, tooth brush hanging out my mouth, spraying deodorant "I'll be 2 minutes" I say, well mumble, because of the toothbrush. Leah starts laughing.

I brush past her to head back to the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth. As i'm heading back to my bedroom, Leah is still stood in the doorway, probably judging all the clothes sprawled all over my room. I enjoy cleaning, but I'm not the tidiest person. I snake my arms around Leah's waist from behind "Don't judge" I say, as I place a kiss on her neck.

"I'm not, I'm just as bad" Leah mumbles, between the kisses I'm now placing on her neck.

Leah spins around to face me, she looks me up and down, a smirk all over her face.

"Leah"

"Mmhmm" She says

"My eyes...there up here" I smirk

"Sorry" she whispers, before snaking her arms around my neck, now looking into my eyes. Fuck. Tension fills the air. Of course, there has been tension between us, there always has been. It's never disappeared but its not been as high, obviously it was pretty much non existent when all that was going on before, but we've had moments since then, the kiss at the party, fuck, it was definitely high then, even this morning at training. There was definitely tension between us on the date, but actually not as high and I don't think that's a bad thing. We both needed to not let that cloud our minds and actually just spend time together to work out whether we would just be friends or not, without constantly thinking about ripping each others clothes off. This moment though, this is definitely already filled with thoughts about ripping each others clothes off, from both of us, I can tell Leah is definitely thinking the same. Leah bites her lip. Fuck. That does things to me.

"Leah, don't"

"What?" she says, all innocently

"You know"

"Ellie, your stood in nothing but your underwear, how can I not"

"Hmmm, fair" I smirk

"I can't deal with you sometimes" Leah laughs

"Uh" I groan

"What?"

"If Beth and Viv weren't waiting for us downstairs, you'd definitely have less clothes on by now"

"Shame" Leah whispers, as she leans her head into my neck, placing small, soft, kisses. A moan escapes my mouth, as my grip tightens around Leah.

Leah pulls back and breaks our contact "Get dressed then, we can't keep them waiting" She smiles

"Tease"

"Who? Me?" Leah says acting shocked

"You are definitely not as innocent as you make out" I raise my eyebrow at Leah as I start to get dressed.

——

Leah's P.O.V

My eyes are glued to Ellie as she gets dressed. I know I did tease her, but truth is, she is right, if Beth and Viv wasn't waiting for us, we definitely wouldn't be leaving this room. The tension between us is indescribable. I want her. I can't help but bite my lip as I'm watching Ellie, she really is hot, her body, her abs. My god. I'm broken out of my thoughts when Ellie suddenly starts approaching me.