Chapter 52 - Guess Who's Back?

Ellies P.O.V

We got back pretty late last night, or I should say more like this morning. I was drained though and luckily fell straight to sleep as soon as my head hit my pillow. We have to go into the training centre for some recovery and then we get a few days off before going to camp on Sunday. We don't actually have to be in until later with us getting back so late last night, but I'm not one for a lie in, plus, I haven't got time for that today. So after a few hours sleep, I gather all my stuff together, quietly, so not to wake Beth and Viv and head off straight to the training centre. I know none of the other girls will be there. They won't go in until later after getting some sleep.

"Morning Jonesy, your here early, wasn't expecting anyone to come in this early" One of the sports therapist says to me.

"Morning, I know, wanted to get it out the way though as I've got to head straight off soon"

——

I've been in the ice bath and I head into the treatment room to get a sports massage.

"You got much planned for your few days rest before camp?" The therapist says

"Err...we'll just call it R&R shall we" I smile "which is much needed at the minute"

She just smiles back at me and nods.

"All done" She announces

"Great, thanks. Ill see you in a few weeks" I say my goodbyes and head back to the changing room to get all my stuff. None of the other girls have arrived yet, I'm not surprised though, it is still only 9am. Right, time to go.

——

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up and my very first thought, as it is always is, is Ellie. I actually feel ok, as I know that there is nothing stopping us from speaking to each other now and i can just explain everything, find out what she knows and tell her the full picture. I want to ask her to see if she wants to go away somewhere for a couple of days before camp, only somewhere close by, but just so it can be the two of us and hopefully go back to how we was before I caused all this mess.

I look at the clock, its 11am. I still feel pretty tired but I'd rather just get the recovery stuff done so i get up, get ready and head to the training centre.

——

I arrive at training an hour or so later and head to the changing rooms. Jen and Lia are in there

"Morning girls" I smile

"Morning" They both say

"Everything ok?" Lia nods towards me

"I don't know, I hope it will be" I smile

Lia walks over to me and hugs me "It'll all work out in the end" she says

"Is she in yet?" I ask

"I've not seen her, have you Jen?"

"No, I've not seen her yet"

We continue to talk for a while, when Beth and Viv walk in.

"Morning ladies, How we all feeling? I'm fucking knackered" Beth sounding very chirpy, despite telling us how tired she is

"Morning, me too" I smile, I can't help myself but peer over them, waiting for Ellie to also appear.

"She's not with us" Beth says

I look at her with a confused look.

"She's probably already here" She smiles at me

"Of course she will be" I roll my eyes and smile at Beth. Knowing she's probably right and she's probably been here for hours as well knowing Ellie.