Chapter 112 - The Break

Ellies P.O.V

"Good morning...say Morning Mummy"

Leah takes a seat next to us on the sofa "Morning baby boy" she gently strokes her hand over Archies little head, "Morning" she smiles as she places a kiss on my lips

"Buenos Dias hermosa" I whisper, placing my lips back onto hers, soft, continuous kisses.

"I didn't even hear you get up"

"You never do...she never does, does she little legs"

"You should wake me"

"Why? I get up early anyway, I'd rather you get your beauty sleep"

"Err...are you saying I need it?" Leah smirks

"Mmmm..." I raise an eyebrow, Leah opens her mouth wide "I'm kidding...your" kiss "still" kiss "the" kiss "most" kiss "beautiful" kiss "girl" kiss "in the" kiss "world"

Leah wraps her hands around the back of my neck "Someone needy this morning?" She smirks

"Am I not allowed?"

"Hmm..." kiss "You are" kiss

I wrap my free arm around Leah and pull her into me as I cradle Archie in my other arm, both of us sitting in a comfortable silence.

"I'm so lucky you know" I whisper as I place a kiss on the side of Leah's head, something that I haven't stopped saying or thinking since Archie was born

"You are" Leah laughs lightly, as she stares up at me, our eyes connecting as they always have and always do.

"I love you. Always" I whisper

"And I love you. Always" Leah says quietly as she gently cups my cheeks and plants another kiss on my lips, before we again sit in a comfortable silence looking down at Archie, who I still cant quite believe is here, even though he is now 6 weeks old.

"What was that little legs?...You've got a present for Mummy...aww that's nice of you" I gently sit up and start handing Archie over to Leah "He said its for you" I smirk at Leah, as Archie lets out a small cry having being moved from his comfortable position

"I think that means the present is for you"

"Definitely you. Mummy has got to get ready hasn't she. Big game today. Derby day. Come on you gooonnneerrrs"

I hand Archie over to Leah and stand up

"Well....Mummy better make sure we win, otherwise there will be trouble later" Leah smirks

"Mmm...what kind of trouble?"

"Not that kind if you don't win!"

I reach down "Better make sure we win then" I laugh as I place a kiss on Leah's lips, before heading upstairs to get ready.

Today we are playing Tottenham at the emirates and I'm very excited. I've definitely got an extra skip in my step today, knowing my wife to be and my son will be up in the stands watching.

——

Leah's P.O.V

I have just arrived at the Emirates with Mum and Archie. This will be Archies first game, not that he will remember it. We came early so we could get into the box without any fans around, although Ellie and I both know at some point people will see Archies face, as of course when he is a little older he will probably make an appearance on or around the pitch after a game, however, for now, we decided not to post any pictures of his face on social media. So the plan is Archie will stay inside the box, even whilst the game is on. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't sleep through the full thing. Although, he looks adorable in his little Arsenal baby grow, with Mummy and the number 18 on the back, a surprise for Ellie for when she sees him after the game.