Chapter 88 - You Owe Us

Ellies P.O.V

As soon as I enter the canteen for breakfast, my eyes immediately search for Leah, her beautiful eyes already staring back at me. I don't know what's happened these last few days at camp, but the tension between us, Jesus. I don't know if its because of the talk we had before we came to camp or whether its because we know we can't whilst we are here, but either way, every look she gives me, every smile she flashes, every subtle bite of the lip she does, it does things to me. And I know she can feel it too. God, we've got another week of this yet as well.

Beth and I grab some food and make our way over to the trio

"Morning beautiful ladies...and G" I smirk

"Ey"Georgia shouts, she's not impressed, everyone else finding it pretty funny

"I'm kidding mate" I smile, angelically

We sit and chat whilst eating our breakfast, mainly about Leah's love for her hometown of Milton Keynes, it doesn't take a lot to get her talking about MK anyway never mind the fact that we are playing there tomorrow, so its literally all she is going on about, but it provides endless amount of entertainment for us as it has given us the opportunity to wind her up about it.

"Are your family coming to the game tomorrow Ellie?" Keira asks

"Yep. Full clan"

"Ooo are you meeting the parents Leah" Keira nudges Leah, a shy smile on Leahs face

"You've met them before and you've spoken to them on FaceTime"

"I know, but not properly"

"Are you nervous?" Georgia asks Leah

"Shitting it" Leah laughs

"You'll be fine. Jodie is coming so you'll be fine"

"Aww are Henry and Ava coming?" Beth asks

"Yep. Double trouble. Anyway enough of that...I've decided something"

Leah looks at me confused

"Beth, G" I smile "You owe us after stitching us up last night"

Both of them look at each other "Eh? We didn't stitch you up, we don't owe you"

I raise an eyebrow at them "You definitely do, don't they babe?" I look at Leah, she's looking back at me, not actually knowing what I'm about to say but luckily she agrees with what I'm saying and goes along with it.

"Hmmm...what do you want?" Beth asks, squinting her eyes

"Hmmm...well I was thinking maybe a little...sleepover?"

Now everyone looks confused

"Fuck sake, I might as well be speaking Spanish" I mumble as I face palm myself "As in..a sleepover where G you sleep at ours tonight and maybe I...you know have a sleepover with Leah" I look at Leah "What do you think?"

"Yeah I 100% agree" Leah taking no time at all to respond which makes me laugh

"Questions" G announces

"Go on?"

"Does she snore?"

"Nope"

"Does she sleep with a light on?"

"Nope"

"Any light, I can't sleep with any light, even the TV light"

"I can sort that"

"Does she fidget?"

"Nope"

"One night?"

"One night" I smile