Chapter 46 - Event

🔞🔞 Warning - NSFW 🔞🔞

I've got another event to attend tonight, unfortunately its not football related, its for a fashion brand, I've been lucky enough to do an article with them in the past and be on the front cover, why...I have no idea. I don't usually like that sort of stuff, especially outside of football, but it was pretty cool to be fair. There will be plenty of famous faces at the event too I suspect, a few other players and of course fashion icon herself, Miss Leah Williamson is attending. Obviously, we wont be going together. Leah is going with Alex Scott. My manager from the agency I'm with is coming with me. Luckily, I get on with her and she is a laugh so it shouldn't be too bad.

——

I'm in the taxi on the way to the event

Ping Ping

Leah: I miss you 🤍

Ellie: You'll see me soon 🤨

Leah: I know but not properly...I also know, without even seeing what your wearing that i'll want to rip your clothes off 😏

Ellie: Leah 😲

Leah: 😇

Ellie: Naughty 😈

And with that we arrive. Right lets get the worst bit out the way, the red carpet and the millions of photos.

I head on inside, and I'm immediately ambushed by a group of people dragging me into a conversation, the usual stuff been asked.

And then I spot her, in the crowd. Wow. She looks stunningly beautiful.

Ellie: 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Leah: Ha 🫠. Where are you, I can't see you ☹️

Ellie: Look left 🙋🏼‍♀️

Leah's P.O.V

I see her. She is across the other side of the room from me. Butterflies. My god. She looks amazing, definitely hot and I definitely do want to rip her clothes off. She winks at me. Fuck. We are literally surrounded by people, but yet I can still feel the tension between us. I suddenly feel quite shy as I bite my lip and look down.

"Leah, come on, lets get a drink" Alex grabs my arm and walks me to the bar. Alex is one of my best friends and of course she knows all about Ellie. Ellie and Alex don't know each other too well, I think they have met once before and obviously they have spoken to each other a little on the phone if I have been on FaceTime with Ellie whilst I've been with Alex. I know exactly what they'd be like together, with me there, they would both probably spend there time taking the piss out of me.

Ping Ping.

Ellie: Naughty thoughts on your mind there Miss W 😈

Leah: 💯🥵🔥

——

I've been pulled here, there and everywhere so far, having different conversations with lots of people, some really good interesting ones, some not so much. I keep glancing over at Ellie, I can see she has also been dragged around talking to people too. I couldn't care less about anyone in this room right now if I'm honest, except for Ellie. She looks so good. Fuck.

——

Ellie and I are stood right near each other, the closest we have been all night, she's stood opposite me, we are with a bunch of people, conversation is happening around us but Ellie and I can't seem to take our eyes off each other. And its not in a sweet loving way either. As always tension surrounding us both. Both of us getting interrupted from our thoughts, re-joining conversations before catching each others eyes and getting lost in each others eyes again.

From Barcelona To...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें