Chapter 54 - Camp Arrival (Part 1)

Nobody's P.O.V

Social media has been wild over the last couple of days. Rumours and speculation about what happened with Abbie and Ellie during the match and then the fact they have to both be part of the same team at the England camp. Rumours about Ellie going back to Barca. Edits of her everywhere, there is one in particular that's blown up, its a series of clips of Ellie a mixture of videos of her on and off the pitch. The tough tackles she makes, the yellow cards, the red card, the barrier incident, the goals and assists she's made for Arsenal, the incident with Abbie all mixed up with pictures of her with different women too. The background music - Can't Tame Her - Zara Larsson.

Music could not be more fitting 🔥

I love her

What is she doing back at Barca. Not cool, she's an Arsenal player now

Abs abs abs 😮‍💨

Anyone secretly looking forward to a bust up at the England camp 👀

Do we think there is still something going on with Ellie and Leah?

She's so boyfriend

I am actually in love with her ❤️

She's clearly going through a tough time, girl needs some help. I hope Arsenal are supporting her

If Leah can't tame her, nobody can!

Best edit

People should leave her alone, the obsession is another level

Baller

Jonesy and McCabe on the same team just hits different 👊

She's not all shes hyped up to be

Girl is living her best life doing whatever she wants

The music though 😂

——

Ellies P.O.V

It's Saturday. Game day for Barca and I'm looking forward to watching them play. I've kept my head down whilst is been here, I've spent time with my old team mates and it's just been good to be back. I've not spent much time on socials, but I'm aware of the videos that are circulating and some of what people have to say. Everyone talking about the upcoming England camp and what's going to happen with Abbie and I. I'm trying not to think about it, I'm a professional at the end of the day and so is she, well she should be anyway. Don't get me wrong we are never going to be friends but I wont let whatever has happened with us affect me whilst I'm at the England camp. I will quite happily go about my business as normal whether Abbie is there or not. Hopefully she can remain professional too, I'm sure she will with it been her first call up in such a long time.

I've not actually spoken to Leah either since my first night at Barca, not because I've not wanted too but just because I needed not too. I know its maybe not the right thing to do, but I think Leah gets why and to be honest, shes probably been glad of the break too. I'm not sure what the future holds for either of us, I know we need to talk about it but I just can't think about that right now. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing her tomorrow though. But I'm also feeling very nervous about it.

——

Of course, the Barca girls absolutely dominate the game and win convincingly 4-0. A great team performance, nothing less than what I would expect to be honest. It was great to be back with the fans too, the fans that were sat near me in the stands gave me a great reception, some wanting pictures and autographs which I was happy to do for them. It was a weird feeling watching the team to be honest, I wanted to be out there, on the pitch with them, I kept having to remind myself that I'm just a fan of them now.