Chapter 104 - Moving House

Nobody's P.O.V

Lionesses captain Leah Williamson shocks fans as she announces pregnancy

BREAKING NEWS! Lioness stars Leah Williamson and Ellie Jones announce they are having a baby!

Leah Williamson is pregnant!

Congratulations to Leah Williamson and Ellie Jones who recently announced they are having a baby

WOSO goes into meltdown as Lioness superstars Ellie Jones and Leah Williamson confirm pregnancy

Arsenal and England captain is taking a break in her career to have a baby

Leah Williamson confirms pregnancy with her Arsenal teammate and girlfriend Ellie Jones

——

Ellies P.O.V

"It's so frustrating" Leah sighs as she reads yet another tabloid headline

"There not all bad. Don't stress" I smile as I place a kiss on Leah's forehead

"I know but Leah Williamson is having a baby, Leah Williamson is pregnant..."

"Well, there not lying" I laugh

"You know what I mean, some of them are just completely ignoring you in all of this and its frustrating"

"Babe" I gently cup Leah's cheek and lift her head "We know it's our baby and that's all that matters to me"

I can't lie and say I wasn't expecting this to happen a little, and although I was preparing myself, quietly, for how it might make me feel, I don't think any preparing would have helped...but there was no way I was going to let it show. Together, Leah and I were a team, in our little love bubble, about to move into a new house and waiting for our beautiful baby to arrive. I wasn't about to let some tabloids ruin it.

——

Leah's P.O.V

Two months have passed since we shared our news with the world, and mostly we have received nothing but love and support from everyone, of course there was always the odd uneducated keyboard warrior and some of the papers, and we know what they can be like. But I can't lie and say it didn't get to me at the time, it was frustrating and upsetting, but Ellie didn't seem as fazed by it as I did. I did wonder whether it maybe got to her a little more than she let on, but I knew I couldn't push her too far. She kept telling me she wasn't bothered and all we needed was the support of each other, our friends, family and team mates, which of course we had.

A month ago, we also finally got the keys to our new house...

Flashback:

L: Can you bring me chocolate on your way home please 🤍x

...

L: How long are you going to be? X

...

L: If your ignoring me because your having an affair, that's fine, just make sure you bring the chocolate home with you x

...

E: I've told you if I don't message back to your first message then I'm with my other girlfriend. Me and the chocolate are on the way home, although I'm sure your more excited for the chocolate 🍫🤍x

I can't help but chuckle as I read Ellies message, although we've been together years now, I still get the butterflies in my stomach just like at the very beginning and I'm still definitely excited to see her whenever we are apart, soppy I know. Although right now, I'm also very excited for the chocolate...a current craving, why couldn't it have been something healthy.