1

Jiang Zhai, six o'clock in the morning, cloudy.

The dreary Beijing-style compound was hung with satin-white materials, and it was swaying in the autumnal equinox. The visitors all bowed their heads, dressed appropriately, with black or pure white gauze flowers on their chests, and walked in orderly under the guidance of the host.

This is not a small memorial service.

There is a huge black and white old photo in a wooden photo frame under the piles of funeral wreaths. The silhouette of the person inside is cold and sharp, with short hair that is a little longer than the inch head, dark and deep pupils, eyes like ice, lips thin as engravings and tightly pursed, nose bridge high, handsome with a daunting condensation, imposing like a knife carved like an ice pick, but can't help but make people feel sorry.

Under the photo, there are two words written correctly - [Jiang Fan].

The photo was too imposing, and it seemed that death had added to him, making it impossible to look directly at him. For a while, all the visitors were free of men, women, old and young, and they all sat with their heads down and their eyes down, as if Jiang Fan had often bowed his head in front of him when he was alive.

Mr. Jiang, an old man of extraordinary status, also came out to sit in the formation. He was standing in the center of the mourning hall with his dragon-headed staff on his hands, looking gloomy at the crowded hall. He turned his head and asked, "Where's Nianning? It's time for him to read Xiaofan's memorial speech."

The person standing next to Mr. Jiang looked embarrassed: "...the person hasn't come yet, so it's a traffic jam."

Mr. Jiang frowned, and said calmly, "I've already asked someone to clear the road, can it still be blocked? Where is he blocked? I'll ask someone to pick it up."

The head of the person next to him almost touched his chest, and his voice was inaudible: "...Madam said he blocked the door."

Mr. Jiang: "..."

It was already 8:15, and Jiang Fan's memorial service hadn't even left. For a family like Jiang's who has a strong sense of time and has military experience, this is basically impossible.

When Jiang Fan was alive, he said that any meeting he wanted to hold, no matter how difficult and terrifying the meeting, he wanted to hold, whoever he wanted, even if he was kidnapped, everyone had to be tied up and held on time.

That is to say, after Jiang Fan retired from the army, it was forbidden to equip guns. Otherwise, it is not impossible for this person to do it when his temper comes up.

Unexpectedly, the punctual Mr. Jiang was late for the memorial service at the first meeting after his death.

It was because his wife who had killed three of his family members, and the illegitimate son of the Nian family who had killed three husbands - Nian Ning, was late and couldn't come to read his eulogy for him.

This kind of thing happened to a person like Jiang Fan, so it was fun to think about it. Mrs. Nian Ning had always acted in a loose manner. Jiang Fan controlled him a lot and rarely allowed him to go out. Jiang Fan didn't even give Nian Ning the key to the house they lived with. Nian Ning had almost no personal freedom.

It's not like a spouse being married by a bright media, but like a plaything that hides and can't get on the table.

But everyone also understood Jiang Fan, no one would give a person who was brought home to be a stand-in for the lover of his dreams, any extra freedom.

A group of people who came to the memorial service couldn't help whispering.

"You said that Jiang Fan's white moonlight will come today? Everyone is dead, so let's come and see."