68

Nian Ning is not a fool, he will not show kindness to a person who has always harbored malice towards him.

He didn't hate Jiang Fan. He might have felt irritable and explosive towards Jiang Fan, but Nian Ning knew that Jiang Fan didn't want him to die.

But not hating, doesn't mean that Nian Ning wants to stay with Jiang Fan all the time because he is responsible for him, not to mention that he still has a child who doesn't know which one is in his belly.

Jiang Fan is a person with a strong sense of responsibility and morality. He has done something to be responsible for Nian Ning and bound him for life. It is not impossible to catch up with Russia. Compared with the background of Jiang Fan's family, Nian Ning knows a little bit. The military on the Russian side may all be friends with Jiang Fan's family.

Nian Ning looked at the flames of burning wood in the fireplace with his chin resting. The wood was deformed in the fire and made a crackling sound, and the light of the fire flickered in the wind...

Where does the wind come from?

Nian Ning frowned. The airtightness in the living room at night is very good. Chen Fei will close all the doors and windows before going to bed.

Nian Ning stood up. He could indeed feel the draft in the living room. No wonder it was so cold when he came down just now. He got up and checked the window. There was ice on the window. It was newly solidified, no one had touched it, and it was well sealed. Nian Ning looked at the door suspiciously.

The door is closed, but it will be shaken by the wind. It looks like it has not been locked, and the wind seeps in from the gap below, making the room sound empty.

But Nian Ning clearly remembered that before he went upstairs, Chen Fei closed the door. His eyes wandered around the room, and he found that Jiang Fan's clothes hanging behind the door were gone.

Nian Ning suddenly went upstairs and pushed away the room where Jiang Fan was sleeping. It was empty inside. The quilt that had been covering Jiang Fan had been folded.

The room had not been thoroughly cleaned, and the floor was covered with dust. Nian Ning walked out along the dust on Jiang Fan's feet, and found that the dust had gone from Jiang Fan's room to the door of his own room.

Nian Ning put on a heavy military overcoat, which was the clothes he brought to Russia back then. He gritted his teeth and opened the outermost gate after he finished dressing.

The temperature in Russia at night can be as low as minus 40 degrees. If you go out in this weather, you will die without vodka. Having vodka does not mean that you will not freeze to death, but you will die warmer.

Jiang Fan actually left? !

If it wasn't for the prenatal education of the child, Nian Ning would have scolded the street a long time ago. He was shivering from the cold. Jiang Fan's footprints on the ground had not been completely covered by falling snow, and he could see the traces.

Nian Ning was going to call the police, and if he chased him, he would die, and if he gave away two, he would even give away the child in his stomach with his biological mother.

Nian Ning picked up the phone and just connected it, the door behind him was not closed tightly, only heard a burst of joyful dog barking, Tuduo rushed out of the door, it must have thought that Nian Ning secretly carried him down to play in the middle of the night, Tudou played with him on the snow, and soon saw the footprints on the snow, after barking at Nian Ning a few times amidst Nian Ning's repeated scolding, it ran along the footprints and disappeared into the falling snow.