37

Shu Bai looked at this fixed makeup photo and frowned: ""Troubled Times"? I've heard of the name, but I haven't heard that this project has already been established, and I haven't heard that Fan Lin bought this IP. How come there is a fixed makeup photo so soon? What's the situation?"

Shu Bai knew about "Troubled Times" because he would use his own costumes to edit "Troubled Times" at station b, and usually cut him as the male protagonist, Uncle Mu, but to be honest, a quasi-first-line niche like Shu Bai didn't think much of "Troubled Times" comics.

But now that he is being overwhelmed by a supporting role in a manga drama, Shu Bai is very upset: "Go and ask, what's going on with this crew!"

The agent immediately went to ask.

He was shocked by the result of the question, and Shu Bai was also shocked: "Fanlin bought such an IP for one billion, and is planning to hold a national audition?! After their boss died, are they planning to sacrifice Fanlin to Jiang Fan?! Is this going to take over the company?"

Not only Shu Bai, but the whole Internet was shocked.

One billion to buy ip, no expense spared to hold audition reality show, just break the manga and change it to an online drama? !

Everyone took away their idols one after another. This is a shocking poison cake. Whoever eats it is stupid. There is no lack of sarcasm. The ip of "Troubled Times" is sold according to the p number of comics, right? Are you worried about selling so high?

Except for the original die-hard fans of the manga, passers-by want to laugh at this unbelievable number. Is this painting inlaid with gold?

Nian Ning didn't have much opinion on the gold inlaid paintings, but he still disapproved of Wu Zhi's proposal to release a set of high-end collection versions of "Troubled Times": "No one will pay such a high price for the single-volume collection of "Troubled Times."

Wu Zhi looked at this young junior and sighed at his innocence: "You have never been in our circle. I discussed it with Mr. Luo Kaifeng, and we agreed that your comic art and collection value are very high, and you can produce a high-end collection-level edition."

Nian Ning frowned: "There has never been such a precedent - the price is too high, 10,000 sets."

The sales volume of physical comics in China has always been sluggish. Nian Ning's "Troubled Times" series currently earns most of his income from copyrights and paid online subscriptions.

Nian Ning said honestly: "The last time I sold the real thing, I didn't sell it very well. I couldn't even prepare it."

But Wu Zhi smiled: "Xiao Nian, think about it, Nian Zhi plagiarized a page of your painting and bought hundreds of thousands. Although our art world has been constantly defining the selling price of paintings in this way, it is not rough. Fixed edition, limited each time.”

Nian Ning pondered: "It's not a big problem for me to get out, but not many of my readers will buy it. It's too expensive, but it's okay. If it doesn't work, I can give it away."

Wu Zhi smiled mysteriously and complacently: "Of course the people who bought it will not be your ordinary readers."

Yu Sui Studio released 10,000 sets of high-definition editions, limited to 5,000 sets worldwide, and the news of pre-sale began in the early morning, and issued a statement saying that from now on, it will continue to follow the route of high-definition physical collections. In addition to the news of the copyright fee of one billion yuan, everyone is unanimously staggering. They would rather think about money and go crazy.

Five thousand sets? There are five people who are willing to pay the IQ tax to buy the high-end version, it's time for Yu Sui Studio to burn incense!

There are also how many sets can be sold in forums, and the most popular ones are 30 sets. They are still being ridiculed by the group as overestimating the average income of fans.