55

Lin Hechen used to be very slow in doing anything. Nian Ning was slow when he wanted to contact the outside world. Nian Ning was slow when he wanted to go out.

But Nian Ning said to remarry, Lin Hechen let Nian Ning live in the former wedding room that afternoon.

Lin Hechen is an extremely quiet person. His wife gave him his wedding room back then, but now it seems that it may have been settled long ago. The wedding room is a two-story large villa, not the best house Nian Ning has ever lived in. The Chinese and Western antique mansion of Gu Musheng's family and the Soviet-style garden of Mu Shubai's house are much better than Lin Hechen's villa.

This place is the second narrowest from the bottom of the row of wedding rooms where Nian Ning lived - the bottom one is Jiang Fan.

Lin Hechen's residence is the same as his own. It is very quiet, neatly dressed, and looks very peaceful. It is in a villa area, and several surrounding buildings are unoccupied. There is a dead air in the silence, and the surrounding environment is too good. The lush garden that the family has not taken care of has almost flourished into a wild park. Sometimes when Nian Ning wakes up, he will see squirrels in the windows.

He once thought this was half a paradise, but Nian Ning didn't know until he walked out that he was just from Wuling, and that Lin Hechen who taught him to paint was just a big dream where he went the wrong way. In this dream, he drew a crane with eyes, thinking that he was the finishing touch. This fairy flew out and landed beside him like he imagined.

But when he looked closely, the crane clearly still had no eyes and was covered in blood, but he didn't seem to know where the eyes he painted for him went.

Lin Hechen has not been strict with him for the past few days. He is blind, but he insists on doing many things by himself. He can't see the color and texture, so he just touches one wedding dress after another, like any ordinary groom in the world who is looking forward to the wedding.

But Nian Ning would laugh and say that you said it as if you could see it.

Lin Hechen sighed with regret, and said, I still feel a little regretful when I think that I am the only person in the audience who can't see how good-looking you are.

Nian Ning smiled without saying a word.

He didn't ask Lin Hechen if he really regretted it, but he also indulged Lin Hechen to prepare for the last wedding.

Nian Ning is already so familiar with the wedding process, and the people next to him who have come this far have also changed from stranger to familiarity, and then to stranger, he cooperated like a piece of wood in the whole process, no matter what Lin Hechen said, he said yes.

But he wasn't like that last time.

The last time he chose a dress for Lin Hechen, matched it with the scene, held Lin Hechen's hand one by one and touched it, carefully explaining to him which one, what color and what accessory, he thought Lin Hechen looked good in it, Lin Hechen looked at the serious Nian Ning with a smile, and said, "You seem to think that I look good in everything I wear?"

Nian Ning smiled narrowly, making fun of Lin Hechen as a rare beauty.

Even if neither of them was sincere in that wedding, no one was embarrassed.

Until writing invitations, Lin Hechen was obsessed with writing invitations to the other three people last time, including Jiang Fan, who was not his ex-husband at that time, but Nian Ning didn't want to, but finally wrote and sent them.

But this time, Lin Hechen said: "Xiao Ning, we don't invite anyone, just you and me."

Lin Hechen wanted a grand wedding that no one knew about, and it belonged to him and Nian Ning alone.