43

The voice came from the private room on Nian Ning's right. The private room had a Japanese-style paper sliding door, which was not closed securely. You could vaguely see the two people inside. Nian Ning glanced and saw the smiling face of Lin Hechen sitting on the wooden chair. The other person couldn't be seen from his perspective, but Nian Ning knew who he was.

Nian Ning will never forget this voice until he dies, it was the owner of this voice that cracked his bones with hissing laughter - it was Lin Vulture.

He stopped outside this private room, and Nian Ning felt a burn-like pain in his right hand. The wounds that had healed intermittently over the past year were pried open unreasonably, and the sea of fire rose from the bottom of his feet, making him dizzy with fog in front of his eyes.

——The vulture is still alive, this person is still alive.

He remembered that the final result of the fire was that both Lin Hechen and Lin Jiu had no bones left, but Lin Hechen was alive, and Lin Jiu was alive, one was unscathed, and the other was even more sinister.

Nian Ning was the only one who spent half a year in a nightmare and could not sleep peacefully. He opened and closed his eyes day and night and saw Lin Hechen's blood-stained face.

After Nian Ning married Jiang Fan, he couldn't go out by himself, but he was really restless. Nian Ning didn't want Lin Hechen to die, at least not for him, so that Nian Ning would never forget this man for the rest of his life.

Nian Ning himself could not find the news that Lin Hechen was alive. He asked Jiang Fan to look for Lin Hechen's trace for a long time. He always felt that Lin Hechen would not die so easily. Jiang Fan seldom refused any of his requests, but he always showed great resistance to this. This resistance was mixed with boredom and guilt.

If Lin Hechen was alive, then this man would not let his opponent be alive and kicking. With Nian Ning's understanding of Lin Hechen, he never thought that Lin Hechen would let Lin Jiu live.

—— Lin Hechen even came out to eat with Lin Jiu, something that Nian Ning would never believe.

It took a while in the private room to hear Lin Hechen's lightly laughing voice: "It's not about doing anything to you for him, Nian Ning is nothing in my account with you."

Nian Ning paused for a while, then he chuckled, squeezed his sore right hand a few times, and pretended to leave as if he hadn't heard anything, when he heard a crackling sound inside, as if someone had gone crazy, and all the dishes on the table were swept to the ground by him, and the vulture breathed out hatefully, like a hungry hyena baring its teeth. I won't really let you kill me, you are already very dissatisfied with you because of Nian Ning, the old man cut off my right hand, you can't really anger the old man because of a man, don't you want the Lin family? "

Lin Hechen's tone and expression were indifferent, and no emotional changes could be seen: "Oh, is it? Little nephew, I have told you many times that I did not chop off your right hand. I am very law-abiding."

Lin Jiu was so angry that he was dizzy for a while. He looked at his right hand, which was cut off by the forearm, and was so angry that he could hardly make a sound: "Do you think I will believe it! You're going to cut off my left hand too!"

But Lin Hechen just smiled: "Little nephew, stop joking." The smile floated on his painted eyebrows, which made people feel lingering fear. Lin Jiu gritted his teeth and stood on the table and looked at him for a few minutes, and finally just sat down resentfully—the opposite was a blind man, and no matter how angry he was, he couldn't even see him.

Lin Jiu looked at his right hand bitterly - he woke up from the fire and knew two big news, the first was that Lin Hechen was dead, and the second was that his right hand was gone.