31

Nian Ning turned the page and continued to read: "It is a pity that this student cannot enter SARS to continue his studies due to family reasons, but because of his excellent grades, the college feels that he can continue to study in this college with a formal status of passing the examination."

After Nian Ning finished reading this, he held the student file and sat quietly for a few minutes.

He didn't hate Gu Musheng that much from the beginning to the end.

Nian Ning was grateful to him, and had the joy of seeing him for the first time. Even if he could only stay in Russia in the end, Nian Ning was actually very grateful to Gu Musheng who made him come this far.

Nian Ning didn't regret saving Gu Musheng, nor did he approach Gu Musheng purely for the purpose of profit.

He is a painter, and for any things and people close to him, the sensory experience of aesthetics always ranks first.

Nian Ning is picky, and he will never take the initiative to approach what he doesn't like.

If it wasn't for the fact that the Gu family chose him as Gu Musheng's marriage partner, and the Nian family forcibly called him back from Russia, cutting off all his efforts, Nian Ning asked himself, he would actually not hate that proud Gu Musheng in the cold world.

That kind of Gu Musheng is reckless and arrogant, swaying out in the low temperature of the wind and snow, with an aura of eyebrows and eyes that are overwhelming, elegant and aloof, enough to enter Nian Ning's paintings.

Nian Ning has painted more than one painting for Gu Musheng, but the others are all in the genre of intentionality, and the shape and shape of the characters themselves cannot be seen.

But the most resemblance, the most realistic, the one Nian Ning poured the most emotion into, and the only thing Gu Musheng knew was the stolen "Breaking the Ice".

Nian Ning felt as if he was in a strange circle. He escaped from Mu Shubai's building with great difficulty, and was dragged by Gu Musheng into the deep sea together.

But he just wants to paint, is it that difficult?

Nian Ning admitted that he was a little angry with Gu Musheng. If he hadn't agreed to the absurd marriage request of the two families, Nian Ning could have returned to study in Russia.

Nian Ning put down the file bag and looked at the terrified and silent Nian Zhi. He suddenly laughed out loud. After he read the words on the file, the anger accumulated in his heart gushed out like a sliced ice.

He will be able to put an end to these past events soon.

Nian Ning asked softly: "Mr. Nianzhi, didn't you already pass the SARS test during the college entrance examination? Why does this file show that you took the test again when you left? And because of family reasons, you stayed in Russia."

Nian Zhi opened his mouth, he seemed to be frozen and unable to speak - all he wanted to do was to change Nian Ning's file, and Nian Ning was finally forced to return to China by Nian's means. Nian Zhi didn't even know that Nian Ning had passed the SARS test in the middle! ! Even the Russian academy was willing to make him a regular because of his excellent grades!

Nian Ning asked again: "Mr. Nianzhi, you said that you met Gu Musheng in Russia. According to the file, you and him are roommates. Do you know what his favorite painting is?"

Nian Zhi answered this time, with a pale face, trembling hands tied to the chair, almost unconsciously shaking his head in fear: "...I...I don't know."

Nian Ning laughed again: ""Troubled Times".