10

Gu Musheng is arrogant, conceited and childish. He has a good face, is full of talent, and has a top family background. He won the best actor award when he was less than twenty years old, and he got the best grades in schools that ordinary people dare not even dream of. But this soon became boring because he learned too fast.

Li Du never thought it would be on his hands in his life. Seeing this kind of marks, he froze in place for a moment, not daring to move. He tried to find an explanation for these obvious marks, but his voice was all quiet: "...Did you accidentally cut this while filming?"

Gu Mucheng's face was imprinted with the light from the mobile phone screen, with inconspicuous water stains flickering from the corners of his eyes, and the beauty on the screen was smiling with downcast eyes in the tent, beautiful and provocative, soft-spoken and tense.

Just like the first night when Nian Ning married him, slightly raising his eyelids, sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a slightly outrageous dress, he was poured a little wine, his face was full of drunkenness, he tilted his head and looked up at him, as if he was looking at an old friend or an enemy: "Young Master Gu, do you like my brother's face that much?"

"I like it so much that you, a high-ranking young master of the Gu family, are actually willing to accept me as an inferior product?"

Gu Musheng can easily get everything he wants, except for Nian Ning, the "defective product".

He can't get Nianning, even if he dies in front of this cruel person.

Gu Mucheng's eyes fell on the phone screen, and Yu Sui smiled like a country, his expression was very calm, a kind of calm with numbness, and said: "... This didn't hurt me while filming."

Li Du's heart skipped a beat, and he subconsciously met Gu Musheng's eyes in horror, and his scalp went numb in an instant.

He heard Gu Mucheng say softly, "I cut my wrist."

Late at night, Mu Family Courtyard.

As soon as Mu Shubai came back this time, before the young master Mu who crawled out of the coffin that everyone never knew came to his senses, Mu Shubai dealt with many people vigorously, some of them were the old man's old department, this was a hornet's nest.

These old men from the old ministry didn’t do much to deal with it. They did things together with the old man, not to mention the credit, but also hard work. Even if they did too much, the old man just turned a blind eye.

But the only way for the old man to deal with these old subordinates who came to the door was to cry, how did Mu Shubai sacrifice himself to save him at that time, how many plots were behind the car accident, and how much his grandson had suffered so much that he died and came back to life.

They do have a bond with the old man, but this bond is not worth the blood relationship, nor is it worth the grace of saving lives. They can rely on the old man to sell the old man and make the scriptures sell their face for nothing, but it is impossible to force the old man to let the scriptures step down, which is unreasonable.

In the later period, the basic script of the old man said one thing in vain, but he didn't know how to say two things. He assumed the attitude of a puppet old man, and slowly began to let go of his hands and decentralize the power.

Now everyone understands that this young master Mu, who escaped from death, has to change his name now, he can no longer call him Young Master Mu, he is a real master, and he can live in the main building in this spacious courtyard.

But Mu Shubai seems to have a soft spot for the two-story attic where he lived when he was young, and he doesn't want to move to the main building.

Mu Shubai stood on the second floor of the small attic. He stood in front of the wide open window, from which he could see the moon and the rockery.