62

Chen Fei said that even if Nian Ning hadn't decided whether to keep the child or not, she still had to go to the hospital for a check-up, but she was not very reassured at the hospital here at first, and she might not be able to keep Nian Ning's secret.

The old couple in this house saw that Chen Fei had been looking for a maternity hospital, so they recommended it to her. They heard that it was the best maternity hospital in the area.

But here are all appointments for medical treatment, and VIP cards are required. Chen Fei spent all kinds of efforts to get them. In the end, the old couple found someone to pick them up and made an appointment for Chen Fei. This is why Chen Fei bought this house so readily.

Chen Fei sternly warned Tudou, who had been pawing Nian Ning's clothes with his paws, not to cause trouble, so he dragged Nian Ning out. Nian Ning was wrapped up like a ball by Chen Fei, and he wore a coat as thick as a quilt twice, and also wore wool long johns and wool socks. It was very inconvenient to walk on the snow.

Nian Ning had to slip after taking two steps.

But Chen Fei has been here for a while, and she is used to this kind of wet road in the snow.

Chen Fei laughed until tears came out, and sneered ruthlessly, "Nianning, why are you walking like a bear?"

Nian Ning walked like walking on stilts with a glamorous and beautiful face. It was really funny. He silently glanced at Chen Fei. Chen Fei came over to support him with interest, and said with emotion: "When I was pregnant, your father was also very nervous. When I went out for a walk, he also supported me like this. I was afraid that I would block my stomach in an accident. I always thought this was a sign that a man loves you, but it is not."

"He may love the child in my womb more than me." Chen Fei said.

Nian Ning looked over, but Chen Fei stopped talking. Her long eyelashes were covered with frost. She was silent for a while, holding Nian Ning's hand step by step in the heavy snow.

When Chen Fei was young, she lived a very slutty life. She was good-looking, and she had a girlish playfulness and coquettishness. Nian Ning had seen many photos of Chen Fei when she was young. Her face was as charming as a ripe fruit, but it also carried a pungent and romantic atmosphere. Countless men are fascinated.

She always interacts with men in a generous way, that is, she is greedy for pleasure, and she wants to be stimulated and refreshed for a while. She doesn't want anything else from you, but you need to love her and pet her, and give her a sense of novelty. She feels that no one can catch her, and it is impossible to bind her to stay.

But she gave birth to a child to Nianfu and agreed to Nianfu's marriage proposal.

Nian Ning asked softly in the wind and snow: "Mom, did you love my father?"

Chen Fei smiled: "I loved it. Even though you could have fun at that time, your father was handsome when he was young. He looked gentle and handsome with small round glasses on his back. He was very kind to me. He followed me eagerly behind my skirt. I hooked my fingers at him, and he could fall by himself. When I was pregnant, he went crazy. He said he would give me the best wedding in the world, and he carried me up and flew."

"But then you also knew that your grandfather disagreed and asked your father to marry another one." The smile on Chen Fei's face gradually faded, "I know that there are not many marriages in this world where you can do whatever you want, and I didn't force anything, so I told him that it's okay if you can't get married, then kill the child. You can't let the child be born without a proper identity."

Chen Fei lowered her head and flicked her hair that was blown away by the wind: "... At that time, it was very difficult to get a household registration if you were not married and had a child, but he insisted not to fight. He said that if... I was pregnant with a boy, then maybe his father would let go..."