47

When Nian Ning went to work the next day, he found that the doctor who had visited yesterday had left. Jia Bao asked him how he slept last night.

Nian Ning: "It's okay."

The little assistant came in and reported on the progress of the work - the live-action version of "A Troubled Times" is being prepared for filming, the casting has not yet been decided, or the project has passed; the animation version pv publicity effect is very good, and the samples of the first episode will probably be seen in the near future - the most important thing is that Nian Ning has passed the approval of the Artists Association.

This is mainly due to Wu Zhi, who was re-hired back to the City Artists Association. After Wang Fangqiang stepped down, Wu Zhi was recommended as the president.

The little assistant's face was full of excitement: "Mr. Nian! You have entered the Artists Association! You are the first cartoonist to enter the City Artists Association!"

Discrimination chains naturally exist in the art circle. No matter what, comics can be regarded as one of the bottom-level creations—this is the same as classical music looks down on pop music in the music circle, and pop music looks down on DJ square dance.

In China, popular comics like "The Times" are like square dances, at the bottom of the art circle.

Nian Ning suffered a lot in the early days. He could only earn manuscript fees by submitting articles to magazines, and the magazines kept closing down. Fortunately, he entered the network operation in the later stage. As a result, Nian Ning was unlucky, and the network operation platform he encountered was particularly exploitative. It was not until Yu Sui appeared in the comics that "Troubled Times" had a sensational effect, and Nian Ning gritted his teeth and became independent.

Up to now, "Gloomy Times" has sold for a price of one billion, which is basically a myth in this circle.

The American Association will never compromise on this kind of business myth - if it weren't for those mistakes, Nian Ning probably wouldn't be able to enter the American Association.

With the official label, Nian Ning's works will no longer be belittled as pornographic works - when the beginning and end of the year began to become popular, many people attacked Nian Ning sourly, saying that he was just an amateur painter who could only draw women.

Now that Nian Ning thought of this sentence, he couldn't help curling his lips - I hope they won't give up when they see Yu Sui taking off his pants later.

The little assistant reminded Nian Ning of his work schedule: "Mr. Nian, Mr. Wu Zhi said that you should go to the City Artists Association when you enter the Artists Association, and you have to start drawing the final volume of "The Troubled Times". The serialization date you told the readers is two weeks away, and you are about to start the weekly update. Before that, you need to deal with all the things that need to be dealt with and update them with peace of mind—boss, don’t run away from the things you want to update!!! Your reader’s update letter has already been sent to the studio!"

Nian Ning's eyes wandered: "This..."

For all manga authors, updating is painful, especially in troubled times or color manga, Nian Ning was so rushed to the draft that he fainted once.

The little assistant has always been limp, but every time this happens, she will be very creepy. She brushed her hair around her ears, and said with a sinister smile: "Boss, I am also your reader. Yu Sui has been inserted into King Gu for a long time. What about the troubled times you talked about?"

Nian Ning clasped his hands together and said, "I will definitely start drawing tomorrow, I promise I will do it, I promise!"

The little assistant smiled softly and said softly: "Mr. Nian, do you know that, psychologically speaking, emphasizing one thing many times is a sign of not wanting to do it."