60

Nian's mother didn't ask how Nian Ning got out.

Nian Ning told her part of how he got out, but the kidnapping and wedding parts were all vaguely skipped. Fortunately, domestic news was also tightly blocked by those people. Usually, when Nian Ning refused to disclose it voluntarily, she would not pursue too much as long as she saw that Nian Ning was safe.

She chose to cook a large table of delicious dishes to welcome Nianning.

The beef is charcoal, and the quality itself is very good. It is tied to a circle of cylinders by the thick line. After cutting it, it was only that the tomatoes were dried and mushrooms were wrapped in it. There were some vegetables. The beef grilled everything. It was very strange after the tomato was dried. It's delicious, it's fresh, soft and tender. In the winter, it is just a temperature that is a little hotter than the tongue, which can iron all the way.

Nian's mother also made pancakes.

After Nian Ning was pregnant, his appetite was not very good. He didn't like food with a strong oily smell, including pancakes. Although Mama Nian's pancakes were fried, they were not the same as the traditional Bollinger pancakes here, which are full of oil and fragrant when fried. The noodles made by Mama Nian are very soft. They are the kind of noodles that can be steamed with steamed buns. Only a little oil is used for pancakes. With a wheat aroma.

The soft pancake was wrapped in a roast beef roll, and the juice of the beef and mushrooms sprayed out and soaked into the pancake after biting down. The potatoes stuck out their tongues so that Nian Ning ate them without turning his eyes.

Nian's mother also made apple stuffing, that is, the apples were hollowed out and steamed in water, and then the dug out apples were mashed into mousse and put back. It was a very appetizing dessert. Nian Ning's cat-like appetite was full.

After eating, Nian Ning wanted to wash the dishes, but Nian's mother rushed to pack up her things. She said that the second floor is Nian Ning's studio and room, which is his place, and the room and kitchen on the first floor are her place. If Nian Ning comes in casually, be careful and get beaten.

Nian Ning dragged his small suitcase up to the second floor, and he was a little dazed when he opened the studio.

The studio is very large, with an easel in the middle and plaster sculptures around it, and there are transparent windows from the sky to the surroundings. The snow and wind outside the windows are very strong. Once you walk in, you feel like you are in a snowstorm.

Nian Ning put away the painting utensils he had brought out, and went to the bedroom. The bedroom seemed to have been cleaned up by Nian's mother. Like the whole house, it had a warm and old style. The floor was covered with hand-woven bohemian colored blankets, and the bedding on the bed was thick and soft, like an eiderdown quilt. Nian Ning felt that he could sink half a meter when he sat on it, and it was also very warm. The quilt under the bed became hot soon after lying down.

The window is on the right side, and you can see the street when you look down, but there are not many residents here, and you can only see the outlines of houses in the distance in the very dim light of street lights and the high beams of occasional passing vehicles. Mother Nian said that this place is very remote, so the house is also very cheap.

One of the few disadvantages is that it is inconvenient to buy things, so I have to stock up in the cellar. Mother Nian has already stocked up a lot. Nian Ning went to the cellar to look at it before, and roughly estimated that I can eat it until this time next year.

In addition, the network speed is not good after heavy snowfall. The mobile phone can drop from 4G to 2G and then to no signal. However, the orientation of Nianning's house is not bad, so the network speed is generally not bad, which is convenient for him to upload pictures and so on.